The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

The Last Man on Earth (1964 film)
07-08-2014, 07:33 PM
The Last Man on Earth (1964 film)
Starred Vincent Price. Bacteria based Vampiric plague wiped out humanity, mostly. (see the movie). Other movies based on the 1954 novel by Richard Matheson "I Am Legend" are: The Omega Man, starring Charleton Heston (1971). Biological weapon wiped out humanity. Latest one was I Am Legend, starring Will Smith (2007). Virus wiped out humanity.

I just thought the vampiric plague, as was in the novel, would be a good idea for Plague Inc.

Sorry if this was posted earlier.......thoughts?

Von.............
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2014, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014 08:03 PM by tau19182.)
RE: The Last Man on Earth (1964 film)
(07-08-2014 07:33 PM)VonHohenst Wrote:  Starred Vincent Price. Bacteria based Vampiric plague wiped out humanity, mostly. (see the movie). Other movies based on the 1954 novel by Richard Matheson "I Am Legend" are: The Omega Man, starring Charleton Heston (1971). Biological weapon wiped out humanity. Latest one was I Am Legend, starring Will Smith (2007). Virus wiped out humanity.

I just thought the vampiric plague, as was in the novel, would be a good idea for Plague Inc.

Sorry if this was posted earlier.......thoughts?

Von.............
Welcome to the Sanguine Plague thread)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply