The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Simian flu/Who Cares Apes never show up problem
15-08-2014, 05:14 AM
Simian flu/Who Cares Apes never show up problem
As stated above, I was playing on the Who Cares scenario with the Simian Flu, and three different times after selecting the ability to evolve the apes, there are just no intelligent apes to be found. When going through the data menu, the number of total apes was extremely low, 127 worldwide, with a hundred in Australia. And -1 in Bolivia. Screenshots included.

[Image: 0h2NjYq.jpg]

[Image: lC96b5h.png]

[Image: ydt1adv.jpg]

[Image: wPtsnta.jpg]

[Image: RwSSRUF.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Simian flu/Who Cares Apes never show up problem
Anybody else having a similar issue?
18-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Interesting, will look into it
25-08-2014, 04:07 AM
I just noticed that the warning for ape extinction pops up, but it's before I can even evolve a single time.
29-09-2014, 07:38 PM
have done same on my mobile phone. seems to be the number of apes is randomized, cause i had unusually high amount of apes in world ( more than 183 billion). on consecutive try, this amount went even higher, but with no more than above in one country, while several countries had -1 ape.
24-10-2014, 10:57 AM
(15-08-2014 05:14 AM)thisistherev Wrote:  As stated above, I was playing on the Who Cares scenario with the Simian Flu, and three different times after selecting the ability to evolve the apes, there are just no intelligent apes to be found. When going through the data menu, the number of total apes was extremely low, 127 worldwide, with a hundred in Australia. And -1 in Bolivia. Screenshots included.

Interesting - is this still an issue for you? I am trying to test it but struggling to replicate it. What difficulty are you playing on and what was your starting country? The more info you can give the quicker we can solve it Smile Thanks!
14-07-2015, 01:19 PM
(24-10-2014 10:57 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 05:14 AM)thisistherev Wrote:  As stated above, I was playing on the Who Cares scenario with the Simian Flu, and three different times after selecting the ability to evolve the apes, there are just no intelligent apes to be found. When going through the data menu, the number of total apes was extremely low, 127 worldwide, with a hundred in Australia. And -1 in Bolivia. Screenshots included.

Interesting - is this still an issue for you? I am trying to test it but struggling to replicate it. What difficulty are you playing on and what was your starting country? The more info you can give the quicker we can solve it Smile Thanks!

I have the same problem with the global warming scenario on casual difficulty. Started in both Colombia and Saudi Arabia. A warnining that about 90% of al apes were dead. No apes anywhere. And -100000000000 apes in Colombia.