The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers
04-08-2014, 07:53 PM
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Its not quite a plague or a virus, but it could work similar to the brain bug. An alien infestation of spores, spreading them from continent to continent and taking over human bodies while they sleep.

Might be a bad suggestion actuallyAngry

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2014, 09:21 AM
RE: Invasion of the Body Snatchers
There is definitely something that can be done with aliens!
11-08-2014, 08:26 AM
Hmmmm reminds me of the move "The World's End" where there are robotic human beings well... more or less... who come to Earth to try to make the world a better place. Now really we could incorporate something like that here where the virus wipes clean the memory and everything of the person and "resets" the human to fit the virus' needs. So then you are kinda like brain washing people...

It sounds a lot like the Neurax Worm... but maybe with a twist. Im not sure where the twist would be. Im not innovative enough to come up with an idea at the moment.
11-08-2014, 01:50 PM
Great Idea, combine with attributes: very hard to detect but spreads slowly
18-08-2014, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2014 10:07 PM by PlagueIncaf5.)
(05-08-2014 09:21 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  There is definitely something that can be done with aliens!

Did we just get a confirmed plague?

(05-08-2014 09:21 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  There is definitely something that can be done with aliens!

So.... alien virus?
19-08-2014, 12:08 AM
it doesnt have to be 100% Alien. I mean we do have cloning technology in the making, right?
19-08-2014, 12:23 AM
(19-08-2014 12:08 AM)Crystalc Wrote:  it doesnt have to be 100% Alien. I mean we do have cloning technology in the making, right?

Well, cloning would cause any transformation in the genome. It would be the same virus/bacteria/plague/whatever and I do not know what the cloning would do.
19-08-2014, 02:15 AM
yeah, just throwing the idea of CLONING out there.