The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

CHILE!!!!!
16-08-2014, 04:22 PM
Bug CHILE!!!!!
i'm from Chile ok. That countrie does not exist on the game and you say that Argentina uses terrain of Chile please add, if you don't Sad Sad cut in half argentina and then that cut it in half = CHILE!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: CHILE!!!!!
I'm from Brazil and Brazil owns Uruguay and Paraguay

YEAHHHHH

18-08-2014, 07:40 AM
Confused Ireland (most of it anyway) hasn't been part of the UK since 1921 Tongue
18-08-2014, 10:15 AM
I'm afraid this was done purely for gameplay reasons. We couldn't show every country individually on the map as it would be very difficult to click on lots of smaller countries, and we didn't want to overwhelm the player.

Absolutely no offence is meant here, I hope you understand Smile
19-08-2014, 10:32 PM
(18-08-2014 10:15 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  I'm afraid this was done purely for gameplay reasons. We couldn't show every country individually on the map as it would be very difficult to click on lots of smaller countries, and we didn't want to overwhelm the player.

Try to pop 196 countries bubbles. Even more if you count independent countries and city, and more!
26-08-2014, 08:58 AM
(19-08-2014 10:32 PM)PlagueIncF Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 10:15 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  I'm afraid this was done purely for gameplay reasons. We couldn't show every country individually on the map as it would be very difficult to click on lots of smaller countries, and we didn't want to overwhelm the player.

Try to pop 196 countries bubbles. Even more if you count independent countries and city, and more!
autopop
26-08-2014, 03:33 PM
I'm from Sweden and I wouldn't have minded if we were lumped together with Norway to form Scandinavia. We are all cold and rich in the game. We could even have Denmark so it isn't part of Germany.

But the game is the way it is. I don't want radical changes to the game to upset scores and strategies. That's for scenarios to do.
26-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Okay, then dump Sweden and insert Chile. The swedens seem to be "cooler" about this topic hehehehe... *badjokeomg*
Non-joke apart, I didn't understand the use of the bubble popping in the first place. Of course it feels good when your plague spreads across the globe and the screen suddenly gets littered with red biohazard bubbles, but then I pause the game and pop one after another, I could take hours if I'd like, no challenge involved. But I have to admit, best padded roll simulator I have seen this far, 10/10.
28-08-2014, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2014 08:17 AM by tau19182.)
So,a holy-war starts?Ok...Crimea is Russian!
28-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Oh no... Ok, so I am form Poland and I want Lviv and Kaliningrad. Huh? You can add up Lithuania from 1385. I wonder how long will it take for this thread to get "closed".