The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Poll: Is this Plague a good idea for the game?
This poll is closed.
Yes 85.71% 6 85.71%
No 14.29% 1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Swarm Plague
20-08-2014, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2014 11:33 PM by RebelMalc9b3.)
Brick The Swarm Plague
I just had a idea for a new Plague Inc Plague that I call: The Swarm Plague. By the way, do not read this if you want to keep your appetite.

This plague would make dozens of bugs attack and harm humans and what they need to survive. You could get abilities that make them reproduce faster. Make termites attack houses, make locusts eat all the food, the possibilities are nearly endless!!! This is based on the fact that there are more insects then any other type of animal. It would basically create a entire bug army and take over the planet with them. Sure it,s disgusting, but after the Mind-Controlling worm and zombie plagues, this will be perfect for the game..Big Grin

Transmission
Ants 1- Virus infects Black and Red Ants. Ants 2- Virus spreads to Termites. Ants 3- Virus spreads to Bulldog ants and Army Ants.
Bees 1- Virus infects Honey Bees. Bees 2- Virus infects Wasps and Locusts. Bees 3- Virus infects Hornets.
Mosquito 1- Virus infects Ticks and Mites. Mosquito 2- Virus infects Earwigs and Maggots
Mosquito 3- Virus infects Mosquitos and Flies.
Butterfly 1- Virus spreads to Caterpillars. Butterfly 2- Virus spreads to Cocoons. Butterfly 3- Virus infects Moths and Butterflies.
Locust 1- Virus infects Locusts.
Locust 2- Virus infects Cockroaches
Locust 3- Virus infects Beetles

Abilities
Beehives 1- Beehives start to be built frequently in parks and next to highways increasing infectivity. Beehives 2- Beehives start to be built in attics and on rooftops increasing infectivity and severity.
Wasp Nests 1- Wasp Nests start to be built frequently next to highways and in parks increasing infectivity. Wasp Nests 2- Wasp Nests start to be built in attics and on rooftops increasing infectivity and lethality.
Anthills 1- Anthills start to be built in parks and in playgrounds increasing infectivity. Anthills 2- Anthills are built in basements increasing infectivity and severity.
Termite Mounds 1- Termite Mounds are built in parks and near highways increasing infectivity.
Bug Spray 1- Everyday Chemicals cannot hurt or kill bugs.
Bug Spray 2- Rare, lethal Chemicals cannot hurt or kill bugs.
Flyswatter 1- All bugs gain hardened shells so they cannot be harmed by flyswatters.
Flyswatter 2- All Bugs cannot be harmed by being stepped on or large amounts of force.
Spawning 1- New Insects are born a little bit faster
Spawning 2- New Insects are born a lot faster
Spawning 3- New Insects are born at alarming speeds.

Symptoms
Locust Swarms 1- Locusts eat all the food on farms. Locust Swarms 2- Locusts eat all the food in houses and apartments. Locust Swarms 3- Locusts eat all the food in supermarkets.
Blood Sucking 1- Mosquitos suck all the blood out of livestock. Blood Sucking 2- Mosquitos suck all the blood out of humans.
Blood Sucking 3- Mosquitos now cause Malaria in humans.
Food Poisoning 1- Flies turn the food on tables rotten.
Food Poisoning 2- Flies turn the food in refrigerators rotten.
Food Poisoning 3- Flies turn all the food in supermarkets rotten.
Bee Sting 1- Bees sting humans constantly
Bee Sting 2- Wasps sting humans constantly
Bee Sting 3- Hornets sting humans constantly.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2014, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2014 09:55 PM by PlagueIncaf5.)
RE: The Swarm Plague
Couldn't some humans survive? Like couldn't they just go high above ground and live in metal forts?
26-08-2014, 11:53 PM
(26-08-2014 09:54 PM)PlagueIncF Wrote:  Couldn't some humans survive? Like couldn't they just go high above ground and live in metal forts?

Good point, but they would quickly starve to death
28-08-2014, 08:19 AM
it would make an interesting scenario
30-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Quote:
(28-08-2014 08:19 AM)tau199 Wrote:  it would make an interesting scenario

I think It will work as a scenario, going to make a plague themed around the 7 Deadly Sins next
31-08-2014, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2014 10:14 PM by PlagueIncaf5.)
(26-08-2014 11:53 PM)RebelMalco Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 09:54 PM)PlagueIncF Wrote:  Couldn't some humans survive? Like couldn't they just go high above ground and live in metal forts?

Um.... I am pretty sure that they could just make a food supply.
01-09-2014, 06:58 AM
(31-08-2014 10:14 PM)PlagueIncF Wrote:  

But not for ever...
02-09-2014, 01:37 AM

The insects would have eaten or turned rotten all of the food, by that time
06-09-2014, 07:26 PM
(01-09-2014 06:58 AM)tau199 Wrote:  

But not for ever...

(06-09-2014 09:44 AM)newloo Wrote:  Hello All Buyer

I'm hacker and have some tools want to sell all buyer.

- Fresh CCV (USA UK CA AU Inter EU).

- USA Fullz Info (Name / Fullz Address / SSN / DOB / DL / Email / Phone) With many state.

- Dumps Track 1/2 (With / Without Pin).

- Paypal Account (UnVerify / Verify ).

- Mail Pass.

- Starbucks eGift Cards (25-30%).

- Do Air Plane Ticket (40-50%)

- Shipping TO USA

- Exchange WU - WMZ - PM - BTC (10% fees).

*NOTE:

- No Test, No Minium. Have Demo.

- All My Tools are checked before sell. Not happy = change.

- I only use 1YH 1Gmail 1ICQ for work.

- I Accept Payment PM(Perfect Money), WMZ(Web Money), BTC(Bitcoin), WU(Western Union), MG(Money Gram).

- I'm looking for friendly buyer and long-term business. Make money + happy business together.

Contact me:

Yh: chi.dealer

Gmail : chi.dealers@gmail.com

----Thanks and hope to hear from you soon-----

I am not interested in buying or selling anything with you. I will report you if you do this 2 more times