The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Hype About the Scenario Creator
21-08-2014, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2014 07:43 AM by GonDragc0e.)
DNA Hype About the Scenario Creator
Hi! I see that everyone are exited about this tool in the 10th mutation of the game Tongue

After all, sorry for my bad english. I'm good at reading it, not in writing it xD

Well... Do you has anything in mind? Some proyect? A global scenario? a new disease?

Please, share your thinking and comment!!

I already has two sketchs of proyects... The firs one, is a Revamped version of the Parasite disease, with an hability focused gameplay... the second, is a Revamped version of the Fungus disease, more focused in transmision.... I'm thinking on doing both in Spanish and in English (Sorry afterhand for the horror that i will commit xD).

Well, one more thing... do you think that the game will have and option to upload your own map?? I see this very difficult, because of graphic and code thinks, you know... but, if it's possible, maybe an Scenario of a Mars Colony or something like that, can be interesting Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: Hype About the Scenario Creator
(21-08-2014 02:14 AM)GonDrag Wrote:  Hi! I see that everyone are exited about this tool in the 10th mutation of the game Tongue

After all, sorry for my bad english. I'm good at reading it, not in writing it xD

Well... Do you has anything in mind? Some proyect? A global scenario? a new disease?

Please, share your thinking and comment!!

I already has two sketchs of proyects... The firs one, is a Revamped version of the Parasite disease, with an hability focused gameplay... the second, is a Revamped version of the Fungus disease, more focused in transmision.... I'm thinking on doing both in Spanish and in English (Sorry afterhand for the horror that i will commit xD).

Well, one more thing... do you think that the game will have and option to upload your own map?? I see this very difficult, because of graphic and code thinks, you know... but, if it's possible, maybe an Scenario of a Mars Colony or something like that, can be interesting Tongue
The Sand Plague from Pathologic...
26-08-2014, 06:55 PM
(26-08-2014 09:06 AM)tau199 Wrote:  The Sand Plague from Pathologic...

Decayed houses with quasi-zombies and boiled rags all over the place? A inhospitable place indeed...
28-08-2014, 08:56 AM
The famous Dead Space virus fk yea
something like necroa