The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Cosmic Plague
22-08-2014, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2014 05:29 PM by AnimalM5ba.)
Cosmic Plague
Transmissions

Panspermia I - Pathogen able to survive for long periods of time in a state of dormancy within cosmic meteorites.
Panspermia II - Pathogen able to survive for long periods of time within cold debris and ice meteorites. Increases likelihood of an infectious impact.
Panspermia III - Pathogen able to survive within fabricated materials such as metallics, glasses and plastic. In some cases influencing its trajectory, Increases the likelihood of infectious impacts. with a chance to infect the space station.

Aerology I - Pathogen able to survive on small particles within the upper atmosphere. Increasing infectivity especially in arctic environments and plane transmission.
Aerology II - Pathogen able to survive on for long periods of time within the troposphere. Increase infectivity, especially in arctic environments and plane transmission.

Vapour I - Pathogen able to survive within water vapour. Increases infectivity, especially in hot and humid climates and boat transmission.
Vapour II II - Pathogen able to survive and transmit via rainfall. increasing infectivity especially in boat transmission and rural regions. slightly discolors the water, greatly increasing infectivity but can make pathogen more obvious and easier to cure.

Extreme Cosmic Aerosol - Pathogen bypasses air/water filters due to adaptive cellular shell. Increased infectivity especially in humid, arctic & arid climates as well as plane/ship transmission, with a chance to infect space station.

Amoeba I - Pathogen able to transmit through basic Amoebas, Increasing infectivity and mutation chance
Amoeba II - Pathogen able to transmit through structured Amoebas, Increasing infectivity and mutation chance
Amoeba III - Pathogen able to transmit through complex Amoebas, Increasing infectivity with mutation chance.

Bird - Pathogen Transmits via Bird, Border Transmission
Rodent - Via Rodent, Urban Climate
Insect - Via Insect, Hot Climate
Reptile - Via Reptile, Hot Climate
Amphibian - Via Frog, Humid Climate
Swine - Via Meat, Rural Climate
Bat - Via Bat, Less Obvious, Humid Climate

Symptoms

Advanced Neurology I - Increases intellegence of host, can increase infectivity of animal transmission.
Advanced Neurology II - Increases intellegence of host, can increase infectivity of animal transmission.
Advanced Neurology III - Increases intellegence of host, can increase infectivity of animal transmission.
Anxiety - Pathogen manipulates neurons causing fear and anxiety within the host.
Hallucinations - Pathogen becomes highly hallucigenic which can be fatal.
Insanity - Significantly harder to cure
Headaches - Makes pathogen more obvious, decreases infection rates
Vomitting - Increases infectivity
Dysentry - Increases infectivity, fatal.
Regression I - Significantly dumbs down the host making pathogen less noticable
Regression II - Significantly dumbs down the host making pathogen less noticable
Regression IIII - Significantly dumbs down the host making pathogen less noticable

More to come...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply