The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

STD
31-08-2014, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2014 10:11 PM by PlagueIncaf5.)
Wink RE: STD
(31-08-2014 08:41 AM)tau199 Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 08:03 AM)AnimalM Wrote:  So because some mum might molly coddle her kid we cant have a plague simulator? How ignorant of them with that level of stubbornness and hypocrisy.

Treading glass mate

As the americans say ''You must be tolarant''...So,you must be tolerant to that mum
P.c. i'm not tolerant.i'm against s-content for religious reasons.

Your against sexual content for religious reasons but okay with the whole concept of killing the world and the suggestion that the bio-weapon was created to kill people? It logically makes sense if your against the sex you should also be against the violence and then Plague Inc. would simply cease to exist. Confused

Also, are you saying that sex in of itself is evil? If so then you and everyone who will ever be born is the product of sinful union. I will assume you are Christian and the Bible never condemns sex inside of marriage.

Finally, them putting them into the game does not mean they support it. Do you like crime shows? If so the makers of the show according to your logic must be supporting murder. Is that true? No! Just because they put it in the show/game doesn't mean that you should do it or they support it.

Although I personally oppose it because of the ratings increase if they could do it somehow without moving the rating up I would be okay if they reference diseases that spread through sexual contact. Just pretending it is suddenly going to go away does not do anything to help and just makes it worse. It would be nice if Plague Inc. could spread some like into something that is considered a taboo in our culture.

Also, I am religious well but I do not see any problem with them adding it in the game if they do so maturely and to spread general awareness. As long as it is presented maturely I see no problem with that.

Even if you are one of my favorite members out in the community I will have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. The main problem is doing it without having an app rating increase. The main reason is because people freak out more about sexual themes then they would horror themes or the like and pretending that diseases do not spread through sexual contact is just going to make the problem worse.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2014, 06:33 AM
RE: STD
(31-08-2014 10:11 PM)PlagueIncF Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 08:03 AM)AnimalM Wrote:  So because some mum might molly coddle her kid we cant have a plague simulator? How ignorant of them with that level of stubbornness and hypocrisy.

Treading glass mate

As the americans say ''You must be tolarant''...So,you must be tolerant to that mum

Your against sexual content for religious reasons but okay with the whole concept of killing the world and the suggestion that the bio-weapon was created to kill people? It logically makes sense if your against the sex you should also be against the violence and then Plague Inc. would simply cease to exist. Confused

Also, are you saying that sex in of itself is evil? If so then you and everyone who will ever be born is the product of sinful union. I will assume you are Christian and the Bible never condemns sex inside of marriage.

Finally, them putting them into the game does not mean they support it. Do you like crime shows? If so the makers of the show according to your logic must be supporting murder. Is that true? No! Just because they put it in the show/game doesn't mean that you should do it or they support it.

Although I personally oppose it because of the ratings increase if they could do it somehow without moving the rating up I would be okay if they reference diseases that spread through sexual contact. Just pretending it is suddenly going to go away does not do anything to help and just makes it worse. It would be nice if Plague Inc. could spread some like into something that is considered a taboo in our culture.

Also, I am religious well but I do not see any problem with them adding it in the game if they do so maturely and to spread general awareness. As long as it is presented maturely I see no problem with that.

Even if you are one of my favorite members out in the community I will have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. The main problem is doing it without having an app rating increase. The main reason is because people freak out more about sexual themes then they would horror themes or the like and pretending that diseases do not spread through sexual contact is just going to make the problem worse.
well,you see,s-content has large psychical influence on a person...So it's adult only...You dont wont a kid to have his head busted by testosterone and endorfins,do you?
P.c. why are there less perverts in muslimic societies?Answer is:right upbringing.
01-09-2014, 11:57 AM
I like that. Lets think of gta when we assess the future of plague inc
01-09-2014, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 05:59 PM by PlagueIncaf5.)
(01-09-2014 06:33 AM)tau199 Wrote:  

Treading glass mate

well,you see,s-content has large psychical influence on a person...So it's adult only...You dont wont a kid to have his head busted by testosterone and endorfins,do you?
P.c. why are there less perverts in muslimic societies?Answer is:right upbringing.

What do you define as perverted? I am pretty sure most males and females would be considered perverts at puberty.

(01-09-2014 06:33 AM)tau199 Wrote:  

Treading glass mate

What do you define as perverted? I am pretty sure most males and females would be considered perverts at puberty.