The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

E.T.I
28-08-2014, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2014 09:11 PM by AnimalM5ba.)
E.T.I
EmotionallyTransmitted Infection

Transmission:

Eye Contact - Small packets of infomation stored and transferred within reflected photons encourages behavioral mimicry. Slightly increasing infection rates. Chance of Mutation
Facial Expression - The facial expressions of the infected are subtly exaggerated encouraging an urge to copy. increasing infection rates. Chance of Mutation
Verbal Transmission - Talking about the disease considerably increases the chances of developing the disease. Chance of Mutation.
Physical Interaction - Hand to hand contact such as a handshake or a hug confirm the aura of mimicry, Increasing infection rates.
Body Language - Body language encourages mimicry increasing infection from a distance.

Media I - Magazine imagery encourages mimicry, increasing infection rates, specifically in urban areas.
Media II - Radio Waves and broadcasts can spread infection, effective in urban area's.
Media III - Television signals emitted from analog aerials transmit infection. Effective in urban area's.
Media IIII - Wifi and other Wireless signals ranging from infrared to microwave transmit infection, effective in urban and rich area's

Symptoms

Positive.

Happiness - Increases serotonin causes positiveness and happiness, increasing infection rates.
Excitement - An urge of excitement causes by pulses of adrenaline increases energy levels increasing infection spread.
Euphoria - Infected experience overwhelming feelings of euphoria as they begin to feel at one with the world.

Negative

Anxiety - Increases anxiety in host, causing feelings of nervousness making host less likely to go out.
Depression - Causes feelings of unhappiness, reduces ability to respond or care about the future. Reduces infection rates.
Self-Harm - Causes infected to self harm, reducing infection rates but can sometimes be fatal.
Suicide - Causes infected to commit suicide, slightly reduces infection rates.
Lemming Syndrome - Causes infected to mimic suicide almost ritually. increasing infection rates.

Physical

Coughing - Coughing increases chance of infection. Especially in high density area's.
Yawning - An extremely infectious action that significantly increases infection rates.
Sneezing - Increases chance of infection, Especially in high density area's.

Other

Cleft Lip - Words become slurred making communication significantly harder. Reduces productiveness of infected.
Muscle Spasms - Muscles twitch and spasm, which can lead to joint problems increasing fatality if combined with intense exercise.
Insanity - Thought patterns disrupted causing host to speak chains gibberish in order to trigger basic memories. Reduces ability to work.
Denial - Causes thoughts of denial and separation of reality, making EMI harder to notice.
Anger - Causes extreme burst of anger, which can be fatal.
Rage - Causes violent behavior in host. increasing fatality.
Rhotacism - excessive or idiosyncratic use of the letter r, the inability to pronounce specific words, slightly reducing productivity.

Abilities

Emotional Drain - Drains emotion of host for short periods of time causing them to focus on transmission related events, increasing infectivity and productivity..
Emotional Stress - Unproductive emotions cause stress to host, effectivly training host to spread infection, increases infectivity and productivity.
Emotion Kill - Kills emotion in host, increasing infectivity and productivity.

Psychology Resistance I - Just like antibiotics. Reduces future cure,
Psychology Resistance II - Just like antibiotics. Reduces future cure,
Psychology Resistance III - Just like antibiotics. Reduces future cure,
Emotional Jump I - Dramatically changes host behavior, slowing cure.
Emotional Jump II - Dramatically changes host behavior, slowing cure.
Emotional Bounce - Dramatically changes host behavior, slowing cure.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2014, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2014 09:22 PM by PlagueIncaf5.)
RE: E.T.I
Wait why would watching people getting mad make you mad?

Could I get some clarification?
29-08-2014, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2014 10:51 AM by tau19182.)
RE: E.T.I
(28-08-2014 09:03 PM)AnimalM Wrote:  EmotionallyTransmitted Infection

Transmission:

Eye Contact - Small packets of infomation stored and transferred within reflected photons encourages behavioral mimicry. Slightly increasing infection rates. Chance of Mutation
Facial Expression - The facial expressions of the infected are subtly exaggerated encouraging an urge to copy. increasing infection rates. Chance of Mutation
Verbal Transmission - Talking about the disease considerably increases the chances of developing the disease. Chance of Mutation.
Physical Interaction - Hand to hand contact such as a handshake or a hug confirm the aura of mimicry, Increasing infection rates.
Body Language - Body language encourages mimicry increasing infection from a distance.

Media I - Magazine imagery encourages mimicry, increasing infection rates, specifically in urban areas.
Media II - Radio Waves and broadcasts can spread infection, effective in urban area's.
Media III - Television signals emitted from analog aerials transmit infection. Effective in urban area's.
Media IIII - Wifi and other Wireless signals ranging from infrared to microwave transmit infection, effective in urban and rich area's

Symptoms

Positive.

Happiness - Increases serotonin causes positiveness and happiness, increasing infection rates.
Excitement - An urge of excitement causes by pulses of adrenaline increases energy levels increasing infection spread.
Euphoria - Infected experience overwhelming feelings of euphoria as they begin to feel at one with the world.

Negative

Anxiety - Increases anxiety in host, causing feelings of nervousness making host less likely to go out.
Depression - Causes feelings of unhappiness, reduces ability to respond or care about the future. Reduces infection rates.
Self-Harm - Causes infected to self harm, reducing infection rates but can sometimes be fatal.
Suicide - Causes infected to commit suicide, slightly reduces infection rates.
Lemming Syndrome - Causes infected to mimic suicide almost ritually. increasing infection rates.

Physical

Coughing - Coughing increases chance of infection. Especially in high density area's.
Yawning - An extremely infectious action that significantly increases infection rates.
Sneezing - Increases chance of infection, Especially in high density area's.

Other

Cleft Lip - Words become slurred making communication significantly harder. Reduces productiveness of infected.
Muscle Spasms - Muscles twitch and spasm, which can lead to joint problems increasing fatality if combined with intense exercise.
Insanity - Thought patterns disrupted causing host to speak chains gibberish in order to trigger basic memories. Reduces ability to work.
Denial - Causes thoughts of denial and separation of reality, making EMI harder to notice.
Anger - Causes extreme burst of anger, which can be fatal.
Rage - Causes violent behavior in host. increasing fatality.
Rhotacism - excessive or idiosyncratic use of the letter r, the inability to pronounce specific words, slightly reducing productivity.

Abilities

Emotional Drain - Drains emotion of host for short periods of time causing them to focus on transmission related events, increasing infectivity and productivity..
Emotional Stress - Unproductive emotions cause stress to host, effectivly training host to spread infection, increases infectivity and productivity.
Emotion Kill - Kills emotion in host, increasing infectivity and productivity.

Psychology Resistance I - Just like antibiotics. Reduces future cure,
Psychology Resistance II - Just like antibiotics. Reduces future cure,
Psychology Resistance III - Just like antibiotics. Reduces future cure,
Emotional Jump I - Dramatically changes host behavior, slowing cure.
Emotional Jump II - Dramatically changes host behavior, slowing cure.
Emotional Bounce - Dramatically changes host behavior, slowing cure.

An interesting idea,but a bit over-fantastic....Photonic and Obertonic infection is nearely impossible...Maybe Q-bit teleportation of bacteria would be more realistic...