The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Plague Inc. Evolved
02-09-2014, 11:09 PM
Plague Inc. Evolved
Hello,

I was supposed to get my laptop today, but it's been pushed back until the 20th. I don't feel like waiting that long to get evolved. So...I was wondering if I downloaded it on my desktop, will I be able to uninstall on the desktop and redownload it onto the laptop without having to pay for it again? Thank you Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 04:15 AM
RE: Plague Inc. Evolved
Well, why shouldn't you... Just log into your Steam account and download it again. That is the way it works with all games on Steam by the way, only one user at a moment.
03-09-2014, 04:19 AM
Alright thank you for the response. I don't have a steam account yet, so I wasn't sure how that worked.
03-09-2014, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 04:37 AM by TheAnnoyingGu7cd.)
But then... did you purchase this game (or the Early Access) so far?
If not and you want to access this game on Windows, then get a Steam Account, purchase the Early Access of Plague Inc. and you're fine, as I said, you can login from where ever you want and download the game, but you will have to have access to an internet connection to start Steam (and therefore to access the game, you can set Steam to Offline Mode but you'll have to do this prior to losing internet connection), only one active user at a time.
03-09-2014, 04:40 AM
Alright looks like I'll download steam and purchase it tomorrow.
03-09-2014, 04:44 AM
Godspeed, fellow, don't hesitate if you have any questions regarding Plague Inc. or Steam Smile
03-09-2014, 12:03 PM
And good luck infecting people Smile
03-09-2014, 06:35 PM
Thank you! Big Grin I love the mobile game, and I'm looking forward to the PC one.
06-09-2014, 11:21 AM
I am wondering why this forum is being flooded with strange ads. Do spam-mailers really make some money with their stuff or are they just trolling the whole internet?
07-09-2014, 05:28 PM
(06-09-2014 11:21 AM)TheAnnoyingGu Wrote:  I am wondering why this forum is being flooded with strange ads. Do spam-mailers really make some money with their stuff or are they just trolling the whole internet?
Spam-Bots. I hate those... Angry