The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Cordyceps(Last Of Us)
05-09-2014, 11:19 AM
Cordyceps(Last Of Us)
As a promotional deal for that "Last Of Us Remastered" you should try and strike a deal to create cordyceps(Ophiocordyceps Unilateralis)

It would work like the Fungal infection, with similarities to necroa virus, but with fundamental changes to the bonuses of the infection.
Instead of having the Zoonotic shift, and the different animal infections, the virus starts off by either infecting mosquitos, or infecting grain to then infect humans.
I feel it would be rather neat.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 05:31 AM
RE: Cordyceps(Last Of Us)
Seems to close to the already current Necora Virus.
Find all posts by this user
08-09-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: Cordyceps(Last Of Us)
(05-09-2014 11:19 AM)Fyrti Wrote:  As a promotional deal for that "Last Of Us Remastered" you should try and strike a deal to create cordyceps(Ophiocordyceps Unilateralis)

It would work like the Fungal infection, with similarities to necroa virus, but with fundamental changes to the bonuses of the infection.
Instead of having the Zoonotic shift, and the different animal infections, the virus starts off by either infecting mosquitos, or infecting grain to then infect humans.
I feel it would be rather neat.

We get this one suggested quite a lot! Agree it would be fun to do and could tell another layer of the story of the game - although I do quite like the mystery of how the disease came about in TLOU too!