The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Scenario Creator Help
11-12-2017, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2017 07:23 PM by to4oo041.)
Information RE: Scenario Creator Help
Can you guide me through the body scanner numbers?

(13-04-2017 09:25 PM)Cham Wrote:  Is there any way to have half the population start off infected?
Via the Event Editor, I believe so.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2018, 03:20 AM
Exclamation RE: Scenario Creator Help
I have a scenario on the workshop that I created on an old laptop a few years ago and now I want to edit it to add custom icons. How do I go about this since I can't find the save file on it? Huh
30-05-2018, 10:15 AM
RE: Scenario Creator Help
(28-05-2018 03:20 AM)OhHellN Wrote:  I have a scenario on the workshop that I created on an old laptop a few years ago and now I want to edit it to add custom icons. How do I go about this since I can't find the save file on it? Huh

Do you have Steam Cloud Sync enabled?
07-06-2018, 01:42 PM
Greetings! I downloaded both the plague creator and the game and it is very frustrating because I paid to be able to play scenarios and make scenarios and whenever I create a custom scenario and click on "Test" it just sends me back to the game but don't allow me to play the scenario. I looked through all the scenarios and even in custom scenarios and I can't play it!

I also can't download any custom scenarios as they never download it makes a spin and the slot goes back to empty.

I am feeling very bugged because I paid to play custom scenarios and I can't do so, so I feel that my money was just thrown away.
11-06-2018, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2018 12:16 PM by NdemicVika55.)
Please submit a report through this form so we can troubleshoot with you properly - could be a lot of issues causing it.
21-07-2018, 09:29 PM
hey uhh, when i go to publish my scenario my creator name shows as my ACTUAL, REAL LIFE NAME, and obviously i don't want that. how do i change this?
30-07-2018, 12:17 PM
Hi,
This is definitely one for our scenario creator expert. Could you please submit a report through this form so we can troubleshoot with you properly?
05-04-2019, 03:38 PM
Hey, so I'm on mobile for the scenario creator and I wanted to know, is there any way to change the names for the infectivity, severity, and leathality stats in the evolve screen? I don't mean like the trait but like how in the board game scenario it's interested instead of infectivity, or the Santa's little helper scenario severity is happiness.. The scenario I'm making would be way cooler if could change these. If not, this should be added. I hope there is a way on mobile...
08-04-2019, 03:23 PM
I'm afraid there isn't currently a way to do that on Scenario creator. We may look into it for a future update but it's not an easy feature to implement.
06-02-2020, 04:21 PM
I'd love it if there were little help windows for Event Variables, especially involving the ones with all of the symbols to choose from. I'm struggling very hard with figuring out how custom events can work.