Scenario Creator Help
01-11-2017, 02:50 PM
Scenario Creator Help
How do we use the custom event creator?

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2017, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2017 07:23 PM by to4oo4.)
Information RE: Scenario Creator Help
Can you guide me through the body scanner numbers?

(13-04-2017 09:25 PM)Champ Wrote:  Is there any way to have half the population start off infected?
Via the Event Editor, I believe so.
28-05-2018, 03:20 AM
Exclamation RE: Scenario Creator Help
I have a scenario on the workshop that I created on an old laptop a few years ago and now I want to edit it to add custom icons. How do I go about this since I can't find the save file on it? Huh
30-05-2018, 10:15 AM
RE: Scenario Creator Help
(28-05-2018 03:20 AM)OhHellNo Wrote:  I have a scenario on the workshop that I created on an old laptop a few years ago and now I want to edit it to add custom icons. How do I go about this since I can't find the save file on it? Huh

Do you have Steam Cloud Sync enabled?
07-06-2018, 01:42 PM
Greetings! I downloaded both the plague creator and the game and it is very frustrating because I paid to be able to play scenarios and make scenarios and whenever I create a custom scenario and click on "Test" it just sends me back to the game but don't allow me to play the scenario. I looked through all the scenarios and even in custom scenarios and I can't play it!

I also can't download any custom scenarios as they never download it makes a spin and the slot goes back to empty.

I am feeling very bugged because I paid to play custom scenarios and I can't do so, so I feel that my money was just thrown away.
11-06-2018, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2018 12:16 PM by NdemicVikkie.)
Please submit a report through this form so we can troubleshoot with you properly - could be a lot of issues causing it.
21-07-2018, 09:29 PM
hey uhh, when i go to publish my scenario my creator name shows as my ACTUAL, REAL LIFE NAME, and obviously i don't want that. how do i change this?
30-07-2018, 12:17 PM
Hi,
This is definitely one for our scenario creator expert. Could you please submit a report through this form so we can troubleshoot with you properly?