The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

My very first Strategy
10-09-2014, 12:26 PM
My very first Strategy
First of all before I go on telling you guys hello! I'm new to the forums, and I hope to see many friendly faces here Big Grin

Here's how I win my games:

Step 1: I either start off at the UK or Africa (mostly central Africa)

Step 2: Try using transmissions first before you go crazy for symptoms (if you try to upgrade severity earlier you will most likely going to be caught later on), and if possiable try getting abilities because they are helpful by a lot.

Step 3: Once your symptoms are mutated randomly, then you can go crazy with it. Or you can just upgrade to symptoms mutated after having most of the world in your hands, (skin lesions would have a good amount of infection, and it's located on the right side of the skill tree)

Step 4: If your getting cured, get Genetic Harding, insanity may help out slow it down, and total organ failure, (Only if you have almost all the world infected, because this symptom can be really lethal).

Step 5: No healthy people in the world? Go ahead and finish the game with any symptoms that may finish off humanaity.

That's my first guide that help me in the game! I hope this is somewhat helpful to you guys! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: My very first Strategy
Hey Z0m0ie - welcome to the forums!

Thanks for sharing your strategy - should definitely help out a few people who are struggling Smile
Quote this message in a reply