The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Early Access Evolution 9 Released – The Scenario Creator and Custom Scenarios!
16-09-2014, 07:53 PM
Early Access Evolution 9 Released – The Scenario Creator and Custom Scenarios!
The biggest and most requested update yet for Plague Inc: Evolved - the much anticipated Scenario Creator along with Custom Scenarios. Players can hit the lab and use the same tools that we do to create awesome new content for Plague Inc: Evolved, as well as sharing it with their friends and exploring other players’ deadliest ideas via the Steam Workshop.

Want to create a brand new disease type or a world where everybody flies to Greenland? Can cats spread your disease? Do people who sneeze three times die instantly? What would a Reddit virus really look like? Unleash your creativity, I can’t wait to see what you can come up with - although I'm a little scared as well Tongue
  • Create – Use our powerful, easy to use editor to create diseases and worlds using the key tools used by the developers
  • Share – Steam Workshop compatibility lets you share your creations with friends or even the world at the click of a button
  • Play – Use our in-game browser to view and play the wonderful, weird (and potentially warped) creations from the community. There are a lot of talented people out there who are going to make some exciting content, and we will feature the best scenarios to help you find them.
This is just the beginning. I'll will be watching closely to see how people use the Scenario Creator and we will be enhancing and expanding its functionality in the future. Get in touch to let me know how you find it!

Good luck creators, have fun and please try to keep it clean Tongue

Plague Inc: Evolved - Update 0.8 full change log:

New Additions:
  • Scenario Creator tool added
  • Custom Scenario Functionality
  • Steam Workshop Compatibility
Tweaks
  • Refactored game code (in preparation for Multiplayer)
  • Improved video setting text file to allow trailer to be enabled/diabled
  • On-mouse over text in locked plague types in Official Scenarios now informs player that they need to play in main game to unlock
Fixes
  • Locked plague types don't display under official scenarios where they can't be selected.
  • Fixed symptom event in Black Death
  • Closing expanded country text pop-up fixed.
  • XML errors fixed.

Change log for previous evolution can be found here: Evolution 8
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2014, 08:15 PM
RE: Early Access Evolution 9 Released – The Scenario Creator and Custom Scenarios!
YES - Finally!!!
People - bring the Catalogues, Lists, Anything and let's get started Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
16-09-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Early Access Evolution 9 Released – The Scenario Creator and Custom Scenarios!
omg, Turkish language support is still not in the game. I am disappointed. Anyway, how long do we wait for that?
16-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Tongue Remember to keep it clean!
16-09-2014, 10:16 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH FINALLY
17-09-2014, 12:38 AM
ALL GLORY TO THE SCENARIO CREATOR! Big Grin

(And to the creators of the game, of course! Thanks so much! Big Grin )
17-09-2014, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2014 02:04 AM by Hollo48d.)
Looks good to me! Big Grin
Can't wait until I finally get to implement more complex scenarios based on Necroa and the Simian Flu. Smile

~Hollow.
17-09-2014, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2014 06:50 PM by Diaceli372.)
YEEEEES! I begin to understand how it works.
Will we be able to make zombies-makers fungus or other things like that?