The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Scenario Creator now Live!
22-09-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Scenario Creator now Live!
(20-09-2014 08:21 PM)camper2 Wrote:  
(19-09-2014 10:19 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  
(18-09-2014 07:03 PM)Smitt Wrote:  @NdemicTom Hi! I just heard about Plague Inc. from my friends in school, and will buy it soon! Smile

Great to hear people are still getting infected Wink

Im getting cured Sad and i was almost dead when heard about custom scenarios.

Ha - hope you're feeling better Wink
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2014, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 09:46 AM by camper2867.)
You didn't got it
Infected and Dead - How good your game is Smile
But cured that i lost interested Sad

But seems like cute doesn't work >Smile
I found torrent WITH custom scenario and working.
Life threat MAXIMUM
Infectivity MAXIMUM
Severity MAXIMUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT LAST!!!
Find all posts by this user
23-09-2014, 06:55 AM
Wow scenario creator is awesome!!!
Great job Smile
04-08-2015, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 09:08 PM by D_zen879.)
Hey there,

I've trying to use the event editor which came out.
Which looks amazing and is pretty cool imo.

However I'm pretty annoyed that when I select which default/standard events I want to load that I do not get to see them in my event list.

I'm wondering if this is a bug or something or that this is on purpose?
Or am I just not seeing th option to see them?
Could you please clarify and explain.

The reason I want to see them is so that I can selectively delete or alter some events instead of having to start from scratch and write a hundred new events or so.
05-08-2015, 09:47 AM
(04-08-2015 07:49 PM)D_zen Wrote:  Hey there,

I've trying to use the event editor which came out.
Which looks amazing and is pretty cool imo.

However I'm pretty annoyed that when I select which default/standard events I want to load that I do not get to see them in my event list.

I'm wondering if this is a bug or something or that this is on purpose?
Or am I just not seeing th option to see them?
Could you please clarify and explain.

The reason I want to see them is so that I can selectively delete or alter some events instead of having to start from scratch and write a hundred new events or so.

Hey there, welcome to the forum. This is intentional, as revealing this would give away a lot of the core simulation aspects of Plague Inc. which obviously we don't want to give away! In the future we are looking to add the option to at least change the text in these events so keep an eye out for that.
04-06-2016, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2016 07:29 PM by asdrod91.)
i just want to know if i just need to get the pc version can you create custom scenarios on console or only just play them because i NEED to know if i should of just gotten pc version instead of the console version
18-07-2018, 05:36 PM
Does ability to view all events (not just categories) and effects it already implemented?
I know that:
[/quote]This is intentional, as revealing this would give away a lot of the core simulation aspects of Plague Inc. which obviously we don't want to give away! [/quote]
But come on, it can (and it IS sometimes - for me it's fairly often) make things more difficult for scenario creators. Especially if they creating more specific scenarios.

I think it should be possibility to turn off/on one of the events, not just overall vategories. We don't know what specific events are included in each category (beside tutorial), so generally the safest method to prevent "inappropiate messages" in custom made scenario, is just turning off all of the standard events and creating only our own custom made, and that's a lot of work if we want to more than just a few.

And we don't know effects and conditions, and this is leading to often illogical (realtive to scenario plot) news and effects Sad It would be VERY nice if we could see effects of events and editing features (names especially, but effects/conditions too). It would be save tons of our time with scenario creator, really, please think about that. I think you should make an survey about this Tongue I'm sure great majority of players would be happy from that option.

Oh, and why there is not Vampire disease template in Disease Lab (I have a PC version, not iOS)?