The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Enemy Editor
19-09-2014, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2014 03:49 PM by Pelayox7cc.)
Enemy Editor
If you make a plague you should have an enemy,maybe the coming soon thing could be this idea.

I hope you like it. Big GrinBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2014, 09:21 AM
RE: Enemy Editor
Cool idea! This may be a way off yet - this would require a huge new chunk of functionality - but definitely something for us to consider Smile By enemy - do you mean the Cure, Z-Com, or something completely different?
03-10-2014, 12:27 AM
It's close to that but not exactly Big GrinBig Grin Hope the update with new disease comes out this week!
03-10-2014, 09:34 AM
(03-10-2014 12:27 AM)Pelayox Wrote:  It's close to that but not exactly Big GrinBig Grin Hope the update with new disease comes out this week!

You can play the beta now! Check out the beta forum in Steam.
03-10-2014, 09:21 PM
Wink RE: Enemy Editor
Thanks! i'm really enjoing this game so far i hope you keep updating it,making it better and all of that.Hope it becomes a game played by the hall world,because i allready see it has a good future.It makes us learn about infections,what could happen to make us prepared.PeaceSmileSmileSmileSmileBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
04-10-2014, 09:43 AM
Ndemic!!!!!! Your custom ScEnArIoS are AWE SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 Big Grin
06-10-2014, 09:32 AM
(04-10-2014 09:43 AM)camper2 Wrote:  Ndemic!!!!!! Your custom ScEnArIoS are AWE SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 Big Grin

Thanks a lot - really glad you're enjoying it Smile
06-10-2014, 03:06 PM
I would have made an enemy No. 1 WHO, which would restrict the country's quarantine and would have sent doctors in infected countries. xD