The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Pollen Destruction
05-10-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Pollen exagéré
Bump.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Pollen Destruction
Bump.
07-10-2014, 10:07 PM
(05-10-2014 09:49 PM)spikeman1 Wrote:  Bump.
Bump.
08-10-2014, 09:23 AM
(02-10-2014 04:28 PM)spikeman1 Wrote:  Pollen destruction is about a disease Pollen exagéré is a plague based on a mutated pollen from radiation from the 2011 fukishima incident. I got 10 subscribers so far, but no one says anything about it. If the plague is bad no one says anything. I spent a total of 4 days on it and would like some peoples advice on it. So could any one test it and see what they think, if you find a bug/grammatical error, please let me know. I would really appreciate it. The scenario is called Pollen Doomsday/Pollen exagéré. This disease is also a mix of virus/bacteria. The reason is because it spreads like a bacteria, but mutates like a virus. It even in microscopic form looks like a bacteria.

Sorry to hear that no one has been playing your scenario - there are lots that are submitted so it's going to be very difficult to ensure that every scenario is visible. Have you tried posting on the Steam forums about it too? There is a dedicated workshop forum over there too, you may get a little bit more interest as it's a bit closer to the source. Hope that helps Smile