The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Some Bugs you'd might wanna know about.
22-09-2014, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 09:43 PM by AnimalM5ba.)
Some Bugs you'd might wanna know about.
[Image: 2014_09_20_00001.jpg]

First up, No Zedcom Expansion is displayed on map. Secondly 901 days on the replay and 896 days on the time.

[Image: 2014_09_22_00001.jpg]

Thirdly this a custom scenario of mine, Leprosy. I had this message appear with missing dialog. Most if not all of my symptoms were custom all with names and descriptions.

In relation to the custom scenario area. i skimmed through a few other players scenarios, reading the descriptions etc. When i then viewed my own scenarios my descriptions were left blank. I did notice alot of blank description scenarios but thought it was peoples laziness but now im kind of lead to believe it could be an error in the system. Sometimes my descriptions were displayed but after viewing alot of others my own ones disapeared.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2014, 10:30 AM
RE: Some Bugs you'd might wanna know about.
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time out to let us know about these. The replays are a work in progress and are becoming more streamlined as we go, but they're not quite there yet so you'll have to hang in there for that one!

Regarding the missing symptom in the news popup, this was an issue that we had thought resolved. May I ask what version of the game you are running? The current version number can be found in Help and Info in the Main Game. Let us know the version number if you continue to encounter this issue.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply