The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Android 4.0.3 buggy as hell
23-09-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Android 4.0.3 buggy as hell
(23-09-2014 04:41 AM)snotnos Wrote:  Takes me 5-10 tries to start a game (clue is menu items are whited out), when I can't start a game it aborts to the home screen.

Last night I had 100% infection on bacteria, about 1/3 of the peeps dead, and it froze. Phone reset. Nice.

Tonight I had 20 million uninfected peeps when they started working on a cure. I went into kill mode, only to find the main screen showed something like 20 million infected. Aaaand the game just died twice. In game you can hit a menu that lets you see how many peeps are healthy, infected, and dead. That menu worked just fine. But when I exited the menu it showed something like 20 million infected, 2 million dead, and the cure jumped from 10% to 90%.

Nuff said. Looks to be a challenging game if they get the bugs out of it.

Hey Snotnose! You can check my reply on your problem in another thread: http://forum.ndemiccreations.com/showthr...783&page=2

Please use that one to reply Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Android 4.0.3 buggy as hell - snotnose - 23-09-2014, 04:41 AM
RE: Android 4.0.3 buggy as hell - AndroidTechSupport - 23-09-2014 01:48 PM