The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

not unlocking?
23-09-2014, 04:52 AM
not unlocking?
not sure where this is supposed to be posted, but i bought the full version about a half hour ago and whenever i start the game it still tells me to buy the full version and it won't let me do anything that people who have unlocked it are supposed to be able to do. What gives?

running android 4.3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2014, 09:33 AM
RE: not unlocking?
Hey darcfayt9999 - sounds like something's gone wrong. Make sure you have used the 'Restore Purchases' function in your settings menu - it this isn't working then I'd suggest emailing support@miniclip.com who handle our Android support, they'll be able to help you out.
23-09-2014, 01:45 PM
Plague Inc RE: not unlocking?
(23-09-2014 04:52 AM)darcfayt99 Wrote:  not sure where this is supposed to be posted, but i bought the full version about a half hour ago and whenever i start the game it still tells me to buy the full version and it won't let me do anything that people who have unlocked it are supposed to be able to do. What gives?

running android 4.3

Hey darcfayt9999. Have you tried using the restore purchase option?
Find all posts by this user