The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Caesar Want his War!
23-09-2014, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2014 11:02 AM by kib0c.)
Caesar Want his War!
Hi there. i have currently been playing your wonderful game, more specific the Simian Flu version... and i have one request, regarding that..

after our disease has been curet and we only have a living stand of monkeys left..

LET US HAVE THE FIGHT!!!! instead of just shutting us down...
let us fight the war...
be the movie ourselves..
let us wipe those puny humans with our own monkey hands...
LET US FIGHT!

many virus infected monkey handshakes..
yours Caesar.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Caesar Want his War!
Nice idea! We thought it would work best to tell the story just before the movie - remember it's Plague Inc. so it's most interesting from a gameplay point of view when the disease is spreading. You can still do an element of fighting with your apes but we didn't want to re-tell the story of the film - thought it would be cooler to do something a bit different Smile
25-09-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Caesar Want his War!
(25-09-2014 09:25 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  Nice idea! We thought it would work best to tell the story just before the movie - remember it's Plague Inc. so it's most interesting from a gameplay point of view when the disease is spreading. You can still do an element of fighting with your apes but we didn't want to re-tell the story of the film - thought it would be cooler to do something a bit different Smile

well.. my point were actually to let us fight, with the tools we already got... like a disease.... evolve camps, ride horses, raft. to spread more out like a disease... and use whats already there...

and upgrade could include better understanding of weapons, camo, and military tactics/machines.

anyway its just ideas, its like a game in a game.. spread the disease or choose to fight the war, like a disease, by numbers.
Find all posts by this user