The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Film Fanatic
26-02-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: Film Fanatic
(26-02-2015 06:09 PM)Gamer010 Wrote:  Tried this and like all others did NOT work it would help if you went into more detail but this walkthrough didn't work cure went up to quickly and was left with 4billion people alive fix this achievment or put more detail into walkthrough

There are some reasons that the cure go up too fast:
1. You don't have enough lethal things
2. You evolved Drug Resistance too slow
3. You did not evolve the eye symptoms including blindness
4. Did you make the disease transmit between apes and humans?
Also if it still doesn't work I suggest you try it on Easy, where the cure is even slower.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2015, 01:43 PM
(18-02-2015 03:47 PM)Gamer010 Wrote:  
(18-02-2015 10:13 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 08:00 PM)Gamer010 Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 12:52 PM)NdemicT Wrote:  
(18-11-2014 09:29 PM)PlagueIncF Wrote:  How do you trigger it?

Where would the fun be if we told you that Tongue

There has been some interesting discussion on it here.

Good luck!

I too have been stuck on this impossible achievement I have followed all the guides out there and this game mode is no longer fun Angry just tell us they exact requirements to get this achievement so we can be done with it already

Hey there - did you manage to get the achievement based on the Steam discussion?

No I haven't got the film fanatic achievement yet and would like to know a guaranteed way of getting it have followed guides on steam didn't Worksop this is impossible or glitched fix it

I unlocked that achievement twice. Once on tablet and second time on mobile. I have used Steam guide and I got it on second try. First try I didnt get all the apes to colonies or didnt evolve something but I can guarantee that Steam guide works on 100% just follow it step by step and maybe at the end of game do not rampage colony in USA
06-06-2015, 04:54 PM
Ok here is my question do some survivors need to be in the usa if thèy do that is bullshit because you have no control over the survivors obviously Iv tried that same walkthrough I'm on iphone haven't unlocked acheivment if any of you admins are reading this you know nothing about this game
19-06-2015, 10:47 PM
(06-06-2015 04:54 PM)Gamer010 Wrote:  Ok here is my question do some survivors need to be in the usa if thèy do that is bullshit because you have no control over the survivors obviously Iv tried that same walkthrough I'm on iphone haven't unlocked acheivment if any of you admins are reading this you know nothing about this game

Keep trying, its not easy. You have got a little control to have some healthy people in USA by not rampaging there.
22-08-2015, 07:00 PM
I think lose and win conditions have to meet
07-10-2015, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015 02:12 PM by AnimalM5ba.)
I have a suspicion that you need around 2 million healthy people at the end of the game. So you need to allow them to cure themselves whilst also damaging global population the correct amount to effectively create the planet of the apes.

Funnily enough I just tested above strategy and did not unlock the achievement, I saved at 5 mil infected. Devolved and re-evolved cure like a farm and kept checking world menu to get ratio just right. Managed to get 1.8 mil healthy, 349 thousand infected alz created planet of apes but no ball.

I give up for time being.
17-02-2016, 09:59 AM
Any new ideas about taking this achievement?