The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Poll: Would you like an Ultra Slow Game Speed option?
YES!! I'd love to play a slow game of Plague Inc all day at work!
NO!! I want my workers to keep busy!
NO!! I'd never use it!!
[Show Results]

WANTED: Slower Game Speed for Office Desk Players
01-10-2014, 11:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2014 11:56 PM by Grog N Mugg18e.)
WANTED: Slower Game Speed for Office Desk Players
Hey so I Heart love Heart your game Plague Inc, and I'd like to give a couple suggestions that would be great for those of us who'd like to leave it running on our desks all day.

1) Setup ultra slow speed options for 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, down to like 1/60.

2) Setup a mode where the popups will auto disappear after so many seconds (5-30)

I like to play chess the same way, where I'll leave a game running all day on my desk, and then make a couple dozen moves throughout the day. I'd love to do the same with Plague inc, but it's too fast and needs too much input. Slowing the game down could let one run it for hours, and you can always speed up when you have a few minutes. So please add an ultra slow modes and popup timers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2014, 10:11 AM
RE: WANTED: Slower Game Speed for Office Desk Players
Hmmm, interesting idea, we haven't had this request before - people usually want to speed it up!

In the meantime, try getting the metabolic hijack gene so that you don't miss any bubbles, and then rely on the events to pause the game now and again? You could always add back in the "Extra popups" to give yourself a few more.

Great to hear you are enjoying it otherwise Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply