The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Scenario question
05-10-2014, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 07:45 PM by spikemana1e.)
Question Scenario question
How is there plagues like "Day of The Triffids" and "Cat-A-Strophe" that are so popular so quickly, and other plagues like mine are never even played or commented on. To me I think my plague is great, but i never get any feedback on it. I even made a thread talking about it to see if it would help increase the amount of people that would give feedback. Not 1 person subscribed or even commented on it. However, when I look at 'Day of The Triffids" there's many people talking on it, giving ideas to help make it better. I'm sorry if it seems stupid of me to complain, but it just seems unfair that not a single person says anything about mine, even after I made a thread about it. have ten subscribers now, not one of them said anything about it. So now I'm stuck here, no advice to fix anything which would be making so no one plays it.

So, is this just me, or are people just not playing it because of something about the plague?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: Scenario question/partly complaining
Bump.
06-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Bump.
06-10-2014, 07:44 PM
Bump. Seriously? Is this going to be another post where everyone ignores?
07-10-2014, 12:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 01:11 AM by spikemana1e.)
RE: Scenario question
Bump.

For god fricken sakes, can some one please answer my question?
07-10-2014, 01:26 PM
Bump.
08-10-2014, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2014 04:43 PM by spikemana1e.)
Bump.

Bump.
09-10-2014, 11:08 AM
Ingoring 80lvl
13-10-2014, 02:33 PM
(05-10-2014 07:33 PM)spikeman1 Wrote:  How is there plagues like "Day of The Triffids" and "Cat-A-Strophe" that are so popular so quickly, and other plagues like mine are never even played or commented on. To me I think my plague is great, but i never get any feedback on it. I even made a thread talking about it to see if it would help increase the amount of people that would give feedback. Not 1 person subscribed or even commented on it. However, when I look at 'Day of The Triffids" there's many people talking on it, giving ideas to help make it better. I'm sorry if it seems stupid of me to complain, but it just seems unfair that not a single person says anything about mine, even after I made a thread about it. have ten subscribers now, not one of them said anything about it. So now I'm stuck here, no advice to fix anything which would be making so no one plays it.

So, is this just me, or are people just not playing it because of something about the plague?

Did you make a thread on Steam about it? That seems to be a good way to get people to play/comment on it. Once more people start to pick up on it, it will start to get noticed in the "most played this week" section. After that, it will become successful if if is good Smile

We are looking at ways to improve discoverability of scenarios. We should have a few ideas coming out over the course of the next month.
31-10-2014, 07:53 PM
How is your plague called? I would give it a trySmile