The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Simian not unlocking?
17-10-2014, 05:13 AM
Sad Simian not unlocking?
I recently bought Plague Inc and have loved the game. when I played the demo for the simian flu I absolutely loved it. Big Grin When I went online I found that you can unlock it by beating the necroa virus on brutal. I did just that but it didn't unlock Dodgy I tried again and it still didn't. I got the necroa virus by buying it though. I don't think that matters. I have every plague type except Simian, and my collection doesn't feel complete. Help!Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2014, 10:00 AM
RE: Simian not unlocking?
Thanks for getting in touch, great to hear that you are enjoying the game Smile

What device are you playing it on please?

To unlock Simian you need to have completed the other 9 plagues on brutal or mega-brutal (buying something does not count as beating it on brutal). You can check whether you have done this by looking at the biohazards in the top right of each of the disease cards on the plague selection screen. If you have 3 biohazards highlighted, then that shows that you have completed it on brutal, 4 for mega brutal.

If you have this for all diseases then we will definitely look into it. Feel free to post screenshots!
17-10-2014, 04:25 PM
(17-10-2014 10:00 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  Thanks for getting in touch, great to hear that you are enjoying the game Smile

To unlock Simian you need to have completed the other 9 plagues on brutal or mega-brutal (buying something does not count as beating it on brutal). You can check whether you have done this by looking at the biohazards in the top right of each of the disease cards on the plague selection screen. If you have 3 biohazards highlighted, then that shows that you have completed it on brutal, 4 for mega brutal.

If you have this for all diseases then we will definitely look into it. Feel free to post screenshots!
Thanks! I am playing on an Iphone 4, I didn't have all the disease types beat on brutal. Again, thanks!Big Grin
22-10-2014, 09:41 AM
(17-10-2014 04:25 PM)EeveeMA Wrote:  
(17-10-2014 10:00 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  Thanks for getting in touch, great to hear that you are enjoying the game Smile

Thanks! I am playing on an Iphone 4, I didn't have all the disease types beat on brutal. Again, thanks!Big Grin

Did it unlock then? Smile