The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Filter the help poups.
01-11-2014, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 09:52 PM by hallob58.)
Lightbulb Filter the help poups.
I honestly like having the help bubbles (extra popups), but I feel like being able to somehow filter them or at least get rid of the "newbie"-bubbles would be preferable.
I.e I like knowing if the olympics happened in london but I don't need to be reminded of basic game mechanics. Maybe "dont show this tip again" ?
Also being able to check the "full story" on the bubbles via the log ( top left corner) would be nice. Smile

I hope this hasn't been suggested, tried to search the forums.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Filter the help poups.
Thanks a lot - this is a good suggestion, we do have a few people who email in about this one too. It's on the ideas list Smile
01-12-2014, 06:59 AM
RE: Filter the help poups.
Yea I second this, the newbie pop ups shouldn't appear after your first game and needs to have an option to toggle them off altogether! This needs to be on the things to do list
Find all posts by this user