The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Poll: Which platform would you like to see Plague Inc. on?
PS4
Hololens
Other {Comment below}
None
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Platform Variety
13-12-2015, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2015 07:23 PM by abdullahsau711.)
Biohazard Platform Variety
It would be amazing if you [Ndemic Creations] could port this game to the PS4 and Hololens.

PS4 would be amazing as it is outselling the Xbox One 2 to 1, so you would roughly double the potential install base you could have as compared to staying on the Xbox one. I would definitely play it on the PS4. I think it would not be to hard to port it from Xbox one to PS4

Hololens, although not released yet would be an amazing platform to play Plague Inc on. You could either make it was an interactive globe or a board which can be interacted with. The globe idea would be really cool as the player could zoom in and out and see the people suffering. You could click a hud or if it's a locked in place hologram you could make a base which when tapped would pop up the pathogen modification screen.

What are your thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Platform Variety
(13-12-2015 07:21 PM)abdullahsau Wrote:  It would be amazing if you [Ndemic Creations] could port this game to the PS4 and Hololens.

PS4 would be amazing as it is outselling the Xbox One 2 to 1, so you would roughly double the potential install base you could have as compared to staying on the Xbox one. I would definitely play it on the PS4. I think it would not be to hard to port it from Xbox one to PS4

What are your thoughts?

i totally agree. i have a PS4 but it is just incomplete without 7 billion innocent lives at my disposal
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply