The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Has anyone seen contaminated package lately?
09-08-2014, 10:41 AM
Has anyone seen contaminated package lately?
I've setup all of what I've read is what's needed and nada. I've even tried a few variations (various blood related symptoms, rich and poor starting countries, medicine resistances). Shoved it all the way down into normal and then casual to just let it simmer.

No luck.

It's the only regular (not event related, like iCure and such) combo I've not gotten. (well, there's a couple of the undead ones but I've not worked hard on those).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Has anyone seen contaminated package lately?
I haven't had any luck getting it either.
20-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Information RE: Has anyone seen contaminated package lately?
(12-08-2014 05:07 PM)DarylsFallynA Wrote:  I haven't had any luck getting it either.

Maybe they removed it?
26-08-2014, 03:57 PM
(20-08-2014 08:37 PM)PlagueIncF Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 05:07 PM)DarylsFallynA Wrote:  I haven't had any luck getting it either.

Maybe they removed it?

I actually got it last night, but didn't.

What I mean is I was playing with a cheat enabled (Shuffle strain) and it triggered but the achievement doesn't lock because I was cheating.

Apparently the specific trigger is infecting a country via extreme hemeowhatsiz.

That primarily happens when you have a closed off island.
29-10-2014, 07:56 PM
Plague Inc RE: Has anyone seen contaminated package lately?
Very simple

Blood 1 and 2
Insect 1 and 2
Extreme Hemotapghy

Drug Resistance 1 and 2

it will send contanimated blood to another country and you get achievement Big Grin

(waiting for a new Plague Inc update....grrrrrr)
03-11-2014, 10:22 AM
(09-08-2014 10:41 AM)copperhams Wrote:  I've setup all of what I've read is what's needed and nada. I've even tried a few variations (various blood related symptoms, rich and poor starting countries, medicine resistances). Shoved it all the way down into normal and then casual to just let it simmer.

No luck.

It's the only regular (not event related, like iCure and such) combo I've not gotten. (well, there's a couple of the undead ones but I've not worked hard on those).

Have you managed to get it now?