Official Bug Report & Known Issues
07-06-2014, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2014 09:39 AM by NdemicTechSupport.)
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
(02-06-2014 11:56 PM)croaker Wrote:  I am having a problem with no sound or music when loading and playing. It has happened before and was usually fixed by shutting down my ipad and restarting.

Now that does not work

Version 1.8.7

Thx

Sorry, this is the PC forum. I've re-posted it in the Mobile one. Thanks.

(04-06-2014 02:27 PM)Amancham Wrote:  Encountered a bug today. Reading that cheat plagues have a bug so you have to play everything on brutal again, I thought I'd give it a shot. Played through the list - skipped Necroa Virus, but that's a different matter - got to Prion, beat the game on brutal, went to Nano Virus, started and it welcomed me saying I'm a prion. Went back, thinking I had mis-clicked and went to Nano Virus again. But again, I start the game and it's Prion. Tried Bio Weapon and the same thing happened. I can't play the plagues after Prion.

Version 0.7.3 (Plague inc.Evolved für PC)
Steam
Windows 8.1

EDIT:
Okay. I had to beat the Prion on Mega-Brutal, now I suddenly can play Nano Virus & Bio Weapon again.

thanks for letting us know, we'll keep and eye on that!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues - NdemicTechSupport - 07-06-2014 09:34 AM
can't open Plauge in iPad - Tazman - 12-06-2016, 06:02 AM