The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Official Bug Report & Known Issues
30-06-2014, 06:05 AM
Biohazard RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
I habe trouble With the cheats achievement. I played all games on brutal, but didn't get it. I have an iPod an an iPhone and play on both. Not all results be shared each time after the last upgrade. On iPods Game Center the achievement looks done, on iPhone not. Same account on iCloud. In game is this achievement on both devices closed. Finally I buyed the cheats but still want the achievement. I played again all on brutal, on both devices, win all games with 3 biopoints, but still doesn't dislocate in game and Game Center on both. Another: The "long shot" achievement it shows as won in game, but in Game Center only on one device. I get this combo on both devices couple of time, so it should be won? This all after the last upgrade.

Can anyone help? Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2014, 06:29 AM
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
Ndemic Creations developers where is Mongolia ??? Mongolia is independence country not part of china !!! We have ancient history, contemporaneity. u cant wipe our history and people and there are many other countrys doesnt exist in game u cant wipe out countrys fix this !!!
30-06-2014, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2014 01:07 PM by Patient Ze76.)
Guys I've got a weird bug, I played Created Equal and I start in Egypt. After some time there's a disaster(forgot) that strikes Iceland and kills 700 people. After that, a popup says: "NEW MINOR DISEASE FOUND IN ICELAND" and then I smashed my head into the keyboard

edit:
(25-05-2014 02:22 PM)Diaceli Wrote:  On nanovirus, it is told that there is a autodestruction system, but in game, no autodestruction system.
Is it a bug?
Did you mean the kill switch? It was the kill switch to kill the virus not the victim
01-07-2014, 09:32 AM
(30-06-2014 12:44 PM)Patient Ze Wrote:  Guys I've got a weird bug, I played Created Equal and I start in Egypt. After some time there's a disaster(forgot) that strikes Iceland and kills 700 people. After that, a popup says: "NEW MINOR DISEASE FOUND IN ICELAND" and then I smashed my head into the keyboard

edit:
(25-05-2014 02:22 PM)Diaceli Wrote:  On nanovirus, it is told that there is a autodestruction system, but in game, no autodestruction system.
Is it a bug?
Did you mean the kill switch? It was the kill switch to kill the virus not the victim

We'll look into it. Thanks for letting us know.
02-07-2014, 06:54 AM
(01-07-2014 09:32 AM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(30-06-2014 12:44 PM)Patient Ze Wrote:  Guys I've got a weird bug, I played Created Equal and I start in Egypt. After some time there's a disaster(forgot) that strikes Iceland and kills 700 people. After that, a popup says: "NEW MINOR DISEASE FOUND IN ICELAND" and then I smashed my head into the keyboard

edit:
Is it a bug?

Forgot to say, I was playing on Evolved 7,3
02-07-2014, 06:28 PM
(02-07-2014 06:54 AM)Patient Ze Wrote:  Forgot to say, I was playing on Evolved 7,3

Thanks Smile
02-07-2014, 08:15 PM
No one has an answer for my quest?
02-07-2014, 11:40 PM
Hi Ndemic Creations Team,

Last time I played with the neurax worm and won. But the statistic still says there are healthy persons on the planet. Why is that? Is that a bug?
[Image: neurax_s.jpg]
03-07-2014, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 02:56 AM by GonDragc0e.)
Plague Inc RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
A little Glitch in the Spanish Traduccion after evolve the Water 1 transmission, to infect the ships again.

Look, here a picture.

[Image: 1024x576.resizedimage]
03-07-2014, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 10:35 AM by NdemicTechSupc3e.)
(02-07-2014 08:15 PM)Mystforev Wrote:  No one has an answer for my quest?

Sorry to hear that. Try here to ask directly: http://www.ndemiccreations.com/en/1-support

Thanks.

(02-07-2014 11:40 PM)hiccup Wrote:  Last time I played with the neurax worm and won. But the statistic still says there are healthy persons on the planet. Why is that? Is that a bug?

(03-07-2014 02:55 AM)GonDrag Wrote:  A little Glitch in the Spanish Traduccion after evolve the Water 1 transmission, to infect the ships again.

We'll fix that, thanks for letting us know.