The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Official Bug Report & Known Issues
25-05-2016, 11:00 AM
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
(24-05-2016 10:50 AM)anhtra Wrote:  Hello , I`m using Iphone 6 plus i don't know why. When I try to insert a gene the game crashes. Can you help me !

As above, please use the mobile bug reporting forum, this is specifically for the PC version.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2016, 06:02 AM
Plague Inc can't open Plauge in iPad
Plauge keeps crashing when trying to open in iPad version and not sure what to do as I don't want to reinstall and lose all my purchases as I brought all addons in 1 pack.
Can someone pls assist
13-06-2016, 11:04 AM
(12-06-2016 06:02 AM)Tazma Wrote:  Plauge keeps crashing when trying to open in iPad version and not sure what to do as I don't want to reinstall and lose all my purchases as I brought all addons in 1 pack.
Can someone pls assist

This is a mobile issue, if you could please report it in the mobile section someone will be able to deal with you promptly Smile

Thanks
02-07-2016, 08:08 PM
Hello, I'm currently using the Plague Inc: Evolved steam game and no matter what I do, I unlock nothing? How can I fix this??

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-07-2016, 11:25 AM
(02-07-2016 08:08 PM)jonjo43 Wrote:  Hello, I'm currently using the Plague Inc: Evolved steam game and no matter what I do, I unlock nothing? How can I fix this??

It's worth deleting the game, re-installing it and verifying the integrity of the game cache. Do you have Steam Cloud Sync enabled?

Thanks
09-07-2016, 12:04 AM
I've played the tutorial and Black Death scenario. When I play any other official scenario, it just loads a regular game with a bacteria plague and none of the unique features of the scenario (eg starting symptoms). I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times, deleting the entire Plague folder from steam/steamapps/common, and resetting my progress within the game, but it keeps the other official scenarios unlocked and loads a generic new game. Output log attached. I really want to play the scenarios, not a regular set-up.
Thanks.

Attached File(s)
.txt  output_log.txt (Size: 24.27 KB / Downloads: 0)
11-07-2016, 11:14 AM
We believe there is a problem with this and you're not able to play Official Scenarios which are disease-specific if you haven't unlocked the disease in the Main Game yet. We're looking to address this as soon as possible Smile
19-07-2016, 03:08 PM
I have been working on a scenario for a long time now.
And when I was patching some events after a failed test, the creator suddenly freezes.

I tried restarting the creator, but the bg keeps appearing and I can't continue working on it.

It hapens every time I edit an existing scenario in any sort of way or when I create a new one and edit that.

I find this bug really annoying as it worked fine two minutes before the bug started appearing.

I hope this can be patched because I have only one save of this scenario.
20-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Create a copy of the saved scenario and store it elsewhere for now.

Then delete the game, re-install it then verify the integrity of the game cache. It's also worth deleting and re-installing Steam.

Let us know how this works out for you Smile
31-07-2016, 08:00 PM
It appears that user-inputted text in the Scenario Creator does not save case properly, turning uppercase letters into lowercase letters, without fail. This doesn't show up in every field immediately, but an easy way to test is to create a custom trait, give it a name with capitals, then on any other trait, scroll to the "Trait Dependencies" section and find it in either drop-down menu. I can't seem to find a workaround. This applies to more things than just traits, including country names.