The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

New Game Idea
21-11-2014, 01:08 AM
Plague Inc New Game Idea
I have an idea of a game for Ndemic Team play is that the underside of your destroy the world may have to defend against various diseases (AIDS, Flu, Ebola, etc) and as you go forward you meet illnesses much more complicated and deadly. Sorry for my bad English. [/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2014, 10:34 AM
RE: New Game Idea
Thanks a lot for the suggestion - a cure mode is definitely a popular request. And your English is good! Smile
07-12-2014, 02:42 AM
I have a idea for a Plague.
Chicungoonia
The Philippines Laboratory accidentaly released a disease by mistake,
This disease had been frozen in a Atomic freezer and is already used to Very cold climates.
This disease had infected and killed the almost population of the country but can it destroy and infect the WHOLE World?
09-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Agree, but needs more gameplay techniques to be added, like menu selection to choose which sides (the biohazard organism or Human).
If that is a popular suggestion, i think it would adds more colors to the overall aspect of the game.