The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Dual Monitor Setup
22-11-2014, 02:37 PM
Dual Monitor Setup
I have a Dual Monitor Setup and the available graphics options (fulscreen and windowed) just don't do it for me.

Fullscreen: I see it on one screen but can't switch between windows without the game minimizing

Windowed: either the game is too small and fits in the middle of my screen but everything is tiny, or the game is a bit to big and I have to position it exeacly in order to view everything.

what I would like is a Fullscreen (windowed) mode, where it fills one screen but I can still have other windows open on my second monitor.

Just an Idea Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2014, 12:56 PM
RE: Dual Monitor Setup
Thanks for this. Are you not able to change the resolution in windowed mode so that it is pretty much full screen? This is how I play it most of the time
24-11-2014, 07:38 PM
(24-11-2014 12:56 PM)NdemicT Wrote:  Thanks for this. Are you not able to change the resolution in windowed mode so that it is pretty much full screen? This is how I play it most of the time

if I put it on the only other resolution option I can fill one screen (provided that I am really carefull with my positioning of the blue bar above) but on my other (main) screen I hit the upperside of my screen and then I can't see what is at the bottom. So in that scenario, I find it preferable to lower the resolution and just... squint at the monitor Tongue

While your solution is possible (on one screen)... it just gets annoying after a while, having to position the window as precisely as possible...

(am I making sense here? Huh)
26-11-2014, 10:26 AM
What resolutions are you talking about? I presume you get a dropdown with quite a lot?
26-11-2014, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 03:19 PM by anijsth7c4.)
Actually, I just get two options:

Resolution on: 1280x720
[Image: 15696434580_4227a45278_m.jpg]

Resolution on: 1920x1080
[Image: 15264097463_b50e0cfedb_m.jpg]

[I could use my other screen where I have a little less trouble with the size, but I need that one for work related programs that I have to keep my eye on]

Edit: flickr links didn't quite work right
PS: images link to Flickr for a larger size