The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

In-app Purchases
26-11-2014, 09:36 PM
In-app Purchases
I had to get a new phone and when I redownloaded the app it took away all of my previous purchases. It didn't reimburse me so now I'm down like 10 bucks. It's not really that ii's a lot of money, I just don't want to have to re-buy the simean/necroa viruses.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2014, 10:30 AM
RE: In-app Purchases
(26-11-2014 09:36 PM)george Wrote:  I had to get a new phone and when I redownloaded the app it took away all of my previous purchases. It didn't reimburse me so now I'm down like 10 bucks. It's not really that ii's a lot of money, I just don't want to have to re-buy the simean/necroa viruses.

You can transfer purchases if you using the same operating system. There are buttons in the settings menu to "Restore Purchases"
27-11-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: In-app Purchases
(27-11-2014 10:30 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 09:36 PM)george Wrote:  I had to get a new phone and when I redownloaded the app it took away all of my previous purchases. It didn't reimburse me so now I'm down like 10 bucks. It's not really that ii's a lot of money, I just don't want to have to re-buy the simean/necroa viruses.

You can transfer purchases if you using the same operating system. There are buttons in the settings menu to "Restore Purchases"
Thanks, It worked.