The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Can't Re-publish
20-12-2014, 02:46 PM
Exclamation Can't Re-publish
I can't seem to re-publish my Scenarios and I don't like losing my votes.
I tried both of the re-publish options, but both of them just take forever and never actually publish.

~Hollow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2014, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2014 04:05 PM by NdemicTechSupc3e.)
RE: Can't Re-publish
(20-12-2014 02:46 PM)Hollo Wrote:  I can't seem to re-publish my Scenarios and I don't like losing my votes.
I tried both of the re-publish options, but both of them just take forever and never actually publish.

~Hollow.

Steam servers have been crazy busy of late - might be worth trying again later?

Other things to look at are - checking Steam Subscriber agreement is signed (though I'm guessing that is fine for you!) and also if still happening is try the Steam Beta client, as it fixes some issues with syncing of cloud data.

Thanks.
21-12-2014, 12:12 AM
(20-12-2014 04:03 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(20-12-2014 02:46 PM)Hollo Wrote:  I can't seem to re-publish my Scenarios and I don't like losing my votes.

~Hollow.

Steam servers have been crazy busy of late - might be worth trying again later?

Other things to look at are - checking Steam Subscriber agreement is signed (though I'm guessing that is fine for you!) and also if still happening is try the Steam Beta client, as it fixes some issues with syncing of cloud data.

Thanks.

I had this problem from the start, and I also use the new Beta Client.

I have no idea what the problem might be.

~Hollow.
21-12-2014, 06:19 PM
(20-12-2014 02:46 PM)Hollo Wrote:  I had this problem from the start, and I also use the new Beta Client.

~Hollow.

Best thing to do then is fine the scenario in question, zip it up and email it to us? pctechsupport@ndemiccreations.com - We can have a deeper look then. Thanks.
23-12-2014, 01:14 PM
(21-12-2014 06:19 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(20-12-2014 02:46 PM)Hollo Wrote:  I had this problem from the start, and I also use the new Beta Client.

~Hollow.

Best thing to do then is fine the scenario in question, zip it up and email it to us? pctechsupport@ndemiccreations.com - We can have a deeper look then. Thanks.

Yes, I will if I can, but where are these files located? I tried searching for them, but nothing is in the gamefolder. But this regards any Scenario I publish.

~Hollow.
23-12-2014, 09:35 PM
(20-12-2014 02:46 PM)Hollo Wrote:  Yes, I will if I can, but where are these files located? I tried searching for them, but nothing is in the gamefolder. But this regards any Scenario I publish.

~Hollow.

Hi - These will be in your appdata folder, which is probably: C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Local\Ndemic Creations\Plague Inc. Evolved\Scenario Creator - then find the folder named as the file in question, zip that up and email it too us!

Thanks
24-12-2014, 02:20 AM
(23-12-2014 09:35 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(20-12-2014 02:46 PM)Hollo Wrote:  Yes, I will if I can, but where are these files located? I tried searching for them, but nothing is in the gamefolder. But this regards any Scenario I publish.

~Hollow.

Hi - These will be in your appdata folder, which is probably: C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Local\Ndemic Creations\Plague Inc. Evolved\Scenario Creator - then find the folder named as the file in question, zip that up and email it too us!

Thanks

Thanks!
The mail has been sent.

~Hollow.
27-12-2014, 01:14 PM
(24-12-2014 02:20 AM)Hollo Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 09:35 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  

~Hollow.

Thanks

Thanks!
The mail has been sent.

~Hollow.

Thanks for that, we'll check it out. Smile