The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

When minimizing the game I can't go back to it.
23-12-2014, 06:07 AM
When minimizing the game I can't go back to it.
I was looking up some hints and when I tried to go back the icon on the bottom of the screen disappeared and all I had was my browser but I could hear the game still playing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2014, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2014 01:12 PM by NdemicTechSupc3e.)
RE: When minimizing the game I can't go back to it.
(23-12-2014 06:07 AM)Dan5 Wrote:  I was looking up some hints and when I tried to go back the icon on the bottom of the screen disappeared and all I had was my browser but I could hear the game still playing.

Hi Dan50. Thanks for reporting the issue. Does it happen each time you minimise or just this once? Also what other programs did you have running and could we get some system info from you (RAM, processor, OS etc?) Thanks.
28-12-2014, 04:30 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2014 04:32 AM by Dan53e8.)
(27-12-2014 01:11 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 06:07 AM)Dan5 Wrote:  I was looking up some hints and when I tried to go back the icon on the bottom of the screen disappeared and all I had was my browser but I could hear the game still playing.

Hi Dan50. Thanks for reporting the issue. Does it happen each time you minimise or just this once? Also what other programs did you have running and could we get some system info from you (RAM, processor, OS etc?) Thanks.

It happens sometimes. My system specs are Intel Core I7 4700HQ CPU 2.40 GHz 8GB of Ram and Windows 8.1 64 bits. I run Comodo Internet Security, Chromium Secure and Zemana Antilogger.
28-12-2014, 02:37 PM
(28-12-2014 04:30 AM)Dan5 Wrote:  

It happens sometimes. My system specs are Intel Core I7 4700HQ CPU 2.40 GHz 8GB of Ram and Windows 8.1 64 bits. I run Comodo Internet Security, Chromium Secure and Zemana Antilogger.

OK, thanks for letting us know. If next time it happens you can grab an error log, that would be great. Thanks.

Send it to us at: pctechsupport@ndemiccreations.com please? These steps explain how to find the output_log.txt:
  • In the Steam Client on the Library tab Right click Plague Inc:Evolved.
  • Click properties. Then click the local files tabs and then the browse local files button.
  • This will open an explorer window, open the PlagueIncEvolved_Data folder.
  • Copy and paste the output_log.txt to your desktop.
  • Attach this file to an email and send it to us.
Thanks in advance.
05-03-2015, 07:20 PM
(28-12-2014 02:37 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 04:30 AM)Dan5 Wrote:  

OK, thanks for letting us know. If next time it happens you can grab an error log, that would be great. Thanks.

Send it to us at: pctechsupport@ndemiccreations.com please? These steps explain how to find the output_log.txt:
  • In the Steam Client on the Library tab Right click Plague Inc:Evolved.
  • Click properties. Then click the local files tabs and then the browse local files button.
  • This will open an explorer window, open the PlagueIncEvolved_Data folder.
  • Copy and paste the output_log.txt to your desktop.
  • Attach this file to an email and send it to us.
Thanks in advance.

I can minimize the game and then go back into it.