The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

achievements not counting
13-10-2015, 03:12 AM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2015 03:13 AM by RomanaMf0d.)
achievements not counting
I have completed the 2 achievements for "Lava God" and "Super Sparrow" (unless there is something I didn't do/did wrong) but they are not showing as complete. Any suggestions of what I can do to make them count? (Got 3 biohazards in each plague type on mega-brutal... which took multiple attempts with some of the plagues for sure!)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: achievements not counting
To be sure, for Lava God are you completing all plague types on the Volcanic Ash scenario, and on Super Sparrow are you completing all plague types on Pirate Plague? Additionally, you need to complete it on all disease types including the special plagues - so that's the main 7, plus Neurax Worm, Necroa Virus and Simian Flu.

If you've definitely done all of the above, please send through a support ticket to http://www.ndemiccreations.com/en/1-support and we'll help you out!
16-10-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: achievements not counting
(13-10-2015 10:39 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  To be sure, for Lava God are you completing all plague types on the Volcanic Ash scenario, and on Super Sparrow are you completing all plague types on Pirate Plague? Additionally, you need to complete it on all disease types including the special plagues - so that's the main 7, plus Neurax Worm, Necroa Virus and Simian Flu.

If you've definitely done all of the above, please send through a support ticket to http://www.ndemiccreations.com/en/1-support and we'll help you out!

I didn't realize that you could play more than the main 7 in the scenarios. yikes! thank you.
Find all posts by this user