The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Sudden map discolorment
03-01-2015, 07:45 PM
Bug Sudden map discolorment
I was playing a custom scenario called "try to get lucky", and when I confirmed my chosen starting country, it froze for a few seconds, then the map got really foggy, in the ocean, it was normal fog, but around the continents it was green fog.
I chose India, and it was on casual.
I attempted to replicate it to get a screenshot, but it did not work, so I have no photo.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Sudden map discolorment
(03-01-2015 07:45 PM)Pizzaeater1 Wrote:  I was playing a custom scenario called "try to get lucky", and when I confirmed my chosen starting country, it froze for a few seconds, then the map got really foggy, in the ocean, it was normal fog, but around the continents it was green fog.
I chose India, and it was on casual.
I attempted to replicate it to get a screenshot, but it did not work, so I have no photo.

Thanks for reporting it. We know about that one and think it's textures occasionally not loading right. It's on our list of issues we're looking at. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply