The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Not able to purchase DLC
20-02-2015, 09:29 PM
Plague Inc Not able to purchase DLC
I just got Plague Inc. For free by transferring the app from a different device. I want to buy DLC but when I tried it told me that I bought the app with a different device with a different apple ID. It told me to buy the app for the current device. So, I went to the app store but I can't buy it again since I already have it. I don't want to uninstall it because I have a lot of progress in it. PLEASE HELP ME????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2015, 10:56 AM
RE: Not able to purchase DLC
Hmmm, interesting. Please can you email support@ndemiccreations.com and we will look into it for you
28-02-2015, 03:07 AM
Plague Inc RE: Not able to purchase DLC
(24-02-2015 10:56 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  Hmmm, interesting. Please can you email support@ndemiccreations.com and we will look into it for you

Thanks for replying! It turns out that when I signed into the account I purchased the app on, I was able to purchase the DLC. Thanks anyway! ??