The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Is Multiplayer going to be out in edit*6[IN 2015]??
23-02-2015, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2016 02:01 AM by Ghost Diamfbd.)
Is Multiplayer going to be out in edit*6[IN 2015]??
I'm very interested to see the new multiplayer update of the PC version. Is it going to be in edit*6:[2015] as you said in the forum? If it is, don't make us wait until edit:[edit:[edit:[edit:[edit:[THE END OF THE WORLD]]]]]? edit:[Sad]

"Is the multiplayer update still guaranteed to be released in 2015?"
"Ha, we can definitely agree with that."

No problem, I guess um sure.

Edit #9001:
Omg finally
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2015, 11:14 AM
RE: Is the multiplayer update still guarenteed to be released in February?
You have your answer now Tongue
16-03-2015, 10:37 AM
(23-02-2015 04:14 PM)Ghost Diam Wrote:  I'm very interested to see the new multiplayer update of the PC version. Is it going to be in February as you said in the forum? If it is, don't make us wait until Feb. 28 Tongue

Hey there,

Where did you get the impression that multiplayer was going to be released in February? That's never been stated as a target so intrigued to know where you heard that Tongue

We're still working hard on the multiplayer - it's going well and the delays are because we want to release something that's really worthwhile. It'll definitely be worth the wait and it will be a lot of fun!
16-03-2015, 03:18 PM
(16-03-2015 10:37 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 04:14 PM)Ghost Diam Wrote:  I'm very interested to see the new multiplayer update of the PC version. Is it going to be in February as you said in the forum? If it is, don't make us wait until Feb. 28 Tongue

Hey there,

Where did you get the impression that multiplayer was going to be released in February? That's never been stated as a target so intrigued to know where you heard that Tongue

We're still working hard on the multiplayer - it's going well and the delays are because we want to release something that's really worthwhile. It'll definitely be worth the wait and it will be a lot of fun!

I guess your reply is a little bit too late... But what kind of multiplayer will it be? So in cooperative 4 players will play against humanity but the latter will be stronger than in singleplayer?
17-03-2015, 10:27 AM
(16-03-2015 03:18 PM)Ghost Diam Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 10:37 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  

Hey there,

I guess your reply is a little bit too late... But what kind of multiplayer will it be? So in cooperative 4 players will play against humanity but the latter will be stronger than in singleplayer?

We're focusing on the competitive multiplayer first of all. We'll be releasing some details on this soon and of course involving the community in it, so keep an eye out for a formal announcement on this soon - sorry I can't be more informative Smile
19-03-2015, 09:07 AM
will there be a mobile multiplayer?
19-03-2015, 11:13 AM
Is the multiplayer still guaranteed to be released in 2015 Tongue?
20-03-2015, 10:22 AM
(19-03-2015 11:13 AM)Grant Wrote:  Is the multiplayer still guaranteed to be released in 2015 Tongue?

Ha - we can definitely agree with this Tongue
10-04-2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Is the multiplayer update still guarenteed to be released in [edit: A-P-R-I-L]?
Is Multiplayer guaranteed to be released before june ?
10-04-2015, 11:03 AM
RE: Is the multiplayer update still guarenteed to be released in [edit: A-P-R-I-L]?
(10-04-2015 10:09 AM)Grant Wrote:  Is Multiplayer guaranteed to be released before june ?

We hope so, but out of principle we don't make guarantees