The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

When using the simian virus, do I have to start with infected humans?
11-04-2015, 05:15 PM
When using the simian virus, do I have to start with infected humans?
I'm trying to do an insect themed scenario for the contest, and I'm using the simian flu as a template. Is there a way to start with infected "apes" and then have the disease cross to humans?

If it isn't possible with the editor, is it possible to mod the game with Monobehaviour scripts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2015, 09:49 AM
RE: When using the simian virus, do I have to start with infected humans?
(11-04-2015 05:15 PM)Virko Wrote:  I'm trying to do an insect themed scenario for the contest, and I'm using the simian flu as a template. Is there a way to start with infected "apes" and then have the disease cross to humans?

If it isn't possible with the editor, is it possible to mod the game with Monobehaviour scripts?

This isn't possible I'm afraid. All Plague Inc. games start with a human being infected as patient zero.

Hope you can find a way to make the scenario work!
21-05-2015, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2015 02:48 PM by Sp0tty J0963.)
RE: When using the simian virus, do I have to start with infected humans?
After 15 Days Trigger an infinite Event with Trigger Treshhold = 0,
IF (Intelligent Ape Flag = FALSE) {Intelligent Ape Flag = True}
IF (infected people > 0) {infected people = 0}