The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Poll: If anyone wants this to happen vote now!
This poll is closed.
Yes, this would be awesome! 100.00% 2 100.00%
No, I hated this show and im glad it's dead. 0% 0 0%
I have never seen this show but I think it is stupid. 0% 0 0%
I have never seen this but I'll might watch an episode. 0% 0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Make a 4400 type plague.
14-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Make a 4400 type plague.
I think Ndemic should make a new plague based on the promicen virus from the last few episodes of the 4400. On the show, promicen it's a serum that either gives people super powers or kills them, it's pretty much 50/50.
Although the show was cancelled years ago, it has since been released on Netflix and is now fairly well-known. Ndemic could collaborate with the people who own the show and it might give die-hard fans of the 4400 a little piece of closure.
Anyway, I thought this would be a fun idea, please let me know what you think!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: Make a 4400 type plague.
(14-04-2015 04:35 PM)Wulf 4 Wrote:  I think Ndemic should make a new plague based on the promicen virus from the last few episodes of the 4400. On the show, promicen it's a serum that either gives people super powers or kills them, it's pretty much 50/50.
Although the show was cancelled years ago, it has since been released on Netflix and is now fairly well-known. Ndemic could collaborate with the people who own the show and it might give die-hard fans of the 4400 a little piece of closure.
Anyway, I thought this would be a fun idea, please let me know what you think!

Welcome to the forum!

I haven't seen the show but I have heard a lot of good things about it, and we have had this request from a few others. It was a lot of fun working with 20th Century Fox on the Simian Flu so hopefully we'll be lucky enough to get the chance to work with other franchises in future. No promises on which ones though! Smile

Keen to hear what other people think about the show!
Quote this message in a reply