The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Pacific Islands
28-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Pacific Islands
As one of the few Plague Inc fans from the Pacific Islands (Kiribati, to be exact), I would love to be able to infect my home country. But, as most of you know, there are no Pacific Islands in the game to infect. So what I was thinking, was to perhaps add them into the game. However, as you probably know, there are many different countries in the Pacific. But I have come up with a solution.

The Pacific islands come in three groups: Polynesia, Melanesia and Micronesia. These can be the three regions that cover the Pacific.
They would all have on seaport and Polynesia would have an airport.

What do you guys think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: Pacific Islands
While this is a nice idea, adding countries or regions at this stage would disrupt the rest of the game map.

Additionally, some countries are simply too small to add to the map, unfortunately. Other countries have also been omitted for the purposes of the game. This was never meant to cause any offence, we hope you understand.

Thanks for the suggestion though! Smile
15-05-2015, 08:09 AM
Bug RE: Pacific Islands
(28-04-2015 02:54 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  While this is a nice idea, adding countries or regions at this stage would disrupt the rest of the game map.

Additionally, some countries are simply too small to add to the map, unfortunately. Other countries have also been omitted for the purposes of the game. This was never meant to cause any offence, we hope you understand.

Thanks for the suggestion though! Smile

Why not add an entire scrolling/infinite Map? Wouldn't that solve the problem?Huh
15-05-2015, 11:59 AM
RE: Pacific Islands
(15-05-2015 08:09 AM)Enderguy0 Wrote:  Why not add an entire scrolling/infinite Map? Wouldn't that solve the problem?Huh

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you mean here.

The Pacific Islands, not to mention even larger islands like Taiwan etc, were omitted because they are too small. It would be impossible to click on them without zooming in, which would mean not being able to see the rest of the game map. At this stage, adding in countries would severely disrupt the way the game works.

Apologies!