The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Plague Inc: Evolved for Xbox One - Hotfix Change Log 9th October
09-10-2015, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2015 03:50 PM by NdemicJa69e.)
Plague Inc: Evolved for Xbox One - Hotfix Change Log 9th October
A hotfix for Plague Inc: Evolved on Xbox One was released today that fixes some issues a few people have reported since launch. Let me know how you find it, and what you would like to see in any future updates.

Full change log is below:

- Added Resize Screen slider to General Options, letting players fit the game view to their TV/monitor screen if required

- Fixed a rare issue that could cause people to lose game progress

- Fixed a few achievements not firing

- Leaderboards now populate when the Friends toggle is used for Scenarios

- The DLC notification now disappears if a user switches account while it is displayed on-screen

- General improvements to cloud save data sync reliability
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Plague Inc: Evolved for Xbox One - Hotfix Change Log 9th October
(09-10-2015 02:57 PM)NdemicMa Wrote:  A hotfix for Plague Inc: Evolved on Xbox One was released today that fixes some issues a few people have reported since launch. Let me know how you find it, and what you would like to see in any future updates.

That resize option was just what I needed. Luckily my tv lets me choose different tv settings so I was able to still see the whole game. This upgrade will be better.

Thanks.

Full change log is below:

- Added Resize Screen slider to General Options, letting players fit the game view to their TV/monitor screen if required

- Fixed a few achievements not firing

- Leaderboards now populate when the Friends toggle is used for Scenarios

- The DLC notification now disappears if a user switches account while it is displayed on-screen

- General improvements to cloud save data sync reliability
Find all posts by this user
10-10-2015, 02:45 AM
RE: Plague Inc: Evolved for Xbox One - Hotfix Change Log 9th October
now work on multiplayer
Find all posts by this user