The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Plague inc fanmade trailer
09-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Biohazard Plague inc fanmade trailer
This is a fanmade trailer of plague inc that i've made myself, i was bored an thougth abous a trailer of one of my favorites games. After several hours of work here it is !

PS : I did not intend any monetisation of the video, this is just a fun project for a game.
Ndemic if you want to use that trailer, go for it ! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Plague inc fanmade trailer
(09-05-2015 04:21 PM)pokill9 Wrote:  This is a fanmade trailer of plague inc that i've made myself, i was bored an thougth abous a trailer of one of my favorites games. After several hours of work here it is !

PS : I did not intend any monetisation of the video, this is just a fun project for a game.

Thanks for creating and sharing this, I really enjoyed watching it. Great use of the city images in the second half!
11-05-2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Plague inc fanmade trailer
(11-05-2015 10:47 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 04:21 PM)pokill9 Wrote:  This is a fanmade trailer of plague inc that i've made myself, i was bored an thougth abous a trailer of one of my favorites games. After several hours of work here it is !

Thanks for creating and sharing this, I really enjoyed watching it. Great use of the city images in the second half!

It's that awesome ?! Great ! Plague is one of my favorites games and i really enjoy that you love it! =3
Find all posts by this user