The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Low cure aint possible
21-05-2015, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2015 02:47 PM by driZz687.)
Low cure aint possible
Hello there,

no matter how hard i try, i always have a cure of AT LEAST 30 % ...

Let's say I took for example bacteria ... played it the classic way and infected 100 % of the population .... I'd develop some symptoms (I prefer starting from Cysts) until total organ failure ... + used genetic hardening .... cure still would raise so rapidly i cant prevent it from goin over the 30s ... not with koma, not with insanity ... not with hardening 2 .... plus the genetic reshuffle doesnt quite reduce the cure. I read it would decrease the cure the better the further it already went - doesnt work for me either ....... what am i doing wrong???

Thx for the help in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Low cure aint possible
Welcome to the forum driZzt! Smile

What difficulty are you playing on? The abilities you describe don't prevent a cure from developing completely - some cure progress will still occur with a very lethal plague regardless of what you evolve, though obviously it will be slowed down pretty severely.

Are you still managing to beat the game - i.e. have the cure not reach 100% while you manage to kill everybody?
Quote this message in a reply