The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Can't restore progress through Google+
22-05-2015, 03:58 AM
Sad Can't restore progress through Google+
I have an LG G3, and have made several purchases of the game for my phone. Today I had to factory rest it, and reloaded all apps, including Plague. I keep trying to restore my purchases via Google+, but the system gets "stuck" while trying to connect to Google servers, and is going nowhere. I have checked the verification settings on my Google+ account, and have 2-step verification off. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and have tried several times. I am EXTREMELY frustrated, and am fresh out of answers. I will not spend one more penny on this until I can get this situation figured out. I appreciate any ideas. Thanks.

Jessica C. Undecided Sad Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Can't restore progress through Google+
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your unlocks on Google Plus - if you forward your post above, along with any other details you have, to support@miniclip.com, they will help you find a fix.
Quote this message in a reply