The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

05-06-2015, 05:36 PM
Plague Inc Sign up to test Multiplayer for Plague Inc: Evolved!
Multiplayer for Plague Inc: Evolved is almost here and we are now looking for beta testers to get involved before we launch it - both to test game balance and network performance. We will start off with a small group of testers and then add more people to it until we are confident that it is ready to officially bring it to the game.

About Multiplayer in Plague Inc: Evolved:

The multiplayer game mode lets two players rampage across the world whilst humans do everything they can to try and save humanity. In a battle for genetic dominance, you must devise cunning strategies to out-evolve your opponent and exploit their weaknesses. Eventually, you will be strong enough to absorb your opponent and become the ultimate plague!

[Image: 442-2015-06-30-34-mpscreen1-v2.png]
early development screenshot - not final!

How to sign up to be a beta tester:

Initially, the multiplayer beta test will be open to pairs of friends only. That means, in order to be considered for the beta, you must have a friend on your Steam friends list who will also be applying for the beta – so you have someone to play against. (After the beta, you will be able to play with random people as well as friends obviously!)

Both you and your friend will both need to complete the application form, and mention each other during it.

We will be accepting applications for the next two weeks – applications will close Friday 19th June 2015 and we will then select the first round of testers.

To apply - please follow this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1f6y1TwD...U/viewform

Looking forward to infecting some of you Smile

James
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2015, 01:00 AM
RE: Sign up to test Multiplayer for Plague Inc: Evolved!
cool can't wait to play it also i have a friend with the game too maybe we will aplly
Find all posts by this user
02-08-2015, 02:00 AM
I am really intrigued which direction they choose to take this. Plague vs Plague and Plague vs Humanity sound like interesting modes, but I hope the infrastructure put in still allows for more multiplayer game modes (Different Plagues vs different plagues, more then two players, "Nemesis" One huge plague with an enormous advantage and the players represent factions trying to combat that one player).
22-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Plague Inc RE: Sign up to test Multiplayer for Plague Inc: Evolved!
I wanna be a part of this im a big Plague Inc. fan i love it so much i would do anything for it and i iven singed up just for it here so i would really like to be a part of this
23-09-2015, 12:07 PM
Will there be a mobile multiplayer?Or is it a steam exclusive?
25-09-2015, 02:24 AM
(23-09-2015 12:07 PM)tau199 Wrote:  Will there be a mobile multiplayer?Or is it a steam exclusive?

Nope.
27-09-2015, 01:16 PM
Multiplayer looks good
29-09-2015, 04:15 PM
Pls do a new round of multiplayer 'testers', waiting to get infected....! Wink
29-09-2015, 11:32 PM
Quote:Pls do a new round of multiplayer 'testers', waiting to get infected....! Wink

I saw an announcement on twitter today that stated multiplayer is practically fully functional just a few lag bugs and reassurance that it won't be long until release.

But saying that if it were to be delayed, as I missed this announcement initially, I would love to test multiplayer also.
08-10-2015, 07:21 AM
(29-09-2015 11:32 PM)AnimalM Wrote:  
Quote:Pls do a new round of multiplayer 'testers', waiting to get infected....! Wink

I saw an announcement on twitter today that stated multiplayer is practically fully functional just a few lag bugs and reassurance that it won't be long until release.

But saying that if it were to be delayed, as I missed this announcement initially, I would love to test multiplayer also.

yeah, saw it too!
They still say like "we're very busy with it" or "keep an eye out for an update"
but can't they just open the beta for everyone? Then they can easily track down lag spikes and bugs... more tests, more results, right?

Don't you have some media to keep us busy? Youtube vids or some more screenshots?
pls ndemic?!! Smile