The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

08-10-2015, 07:21 AM
RE: Sign up to test Multiplayer for Plague Inc: Evolved!
(29-09-2015 11:32 PM)AnimalM Wrote:  
Quote:Pls do a new round of multiplayer 'testers', waiting to get infected....! Wink

I saw an announcement on twitter today that stated multiplayer is practically fully functional just a few lag bugs and reassurance that it won't be long until release.

But saying that if it were to be delayed, as I missed this announcement initially, I would love to test multiplayer also.

yeah, saw it too!
They still say like "we're very busy with it" or "keep an eye out for an update"
but can't they just open the beta for everyone? Then they can easily track down lag spikes and bugs... more tests, more results, right?

Don't you have some media to keep us busy? Youtube vids or some more screenshots?
pls ndemic?!! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Sign up to test Multiplayer for Plague Inc: Evolved! - NdemicMarc - 05-06-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Sign up to test Multiplayer for Plague Inc: Evolved! - Galaxy_T - 08-10-2015 07:21 AM